Game Changer

Kenya POV-

"Put Odell in the game! We are fucking losing." Brandon screamed toward the field as though O's coach could hear him.

I looked at the scoreboard and shook my head. It was the second quarter and the score was 14 to O. Us being zero.

It was extremely clear that without O and Juice, our offense was severely weak. On top of that, the coach told the media O and Juice were sitting out do to behavioral problems, which would look bad on them for potential NFL scouts who might be in the crowd.

He wasn't happy at the beginning of the game and I know with this score and not being able to get on the field it was burning him up inside. Especially since Jacksonville State wasn't as nearly as good as them. In fact they sucked and were kicking their asses.

"They kicking our ass. I'm ten seconds away from walking on that field and busting that coach head in. I got NFL dreams. NFL dreams dammit and it is not going to get ruined because his dumbass does not want to put Odell in the game. Jarvis deserved every bit of the ass whooping he got and his coach should be able to understand that." Brandon said legitimately upset.

I laughed.

"Ain't shit funny."

"It is. You acting like Cam Newton is really waiting on you."

"He is." Brandon stood up. "I'm coming Cam. I'll be there sooner if they put Odell in the game." He screamed across the field again as though the coach could hear him.

"Damn man. What the hell is going on?" I heard someone behind me say as Jacksonville State scored yet another touchdown.

I looked over to where O was and he had got up and punched the water cooler over. I sighed. That concluded the first half of the game, then they went back into the locker room.

Odell POV

"Coach you gotta put Juice and O in the game. They kicking our ass out there and we not gon win without them."

"Get out my face Duke." My coach walked away from him frustrated.

"Coach we a ten times better team than Jacksonville but need our best receivers. We lose this we gon lose our momentum. We haven't loss a game yet." Duke continued to plead on our behalf.

Coach sighed and ran his hands down his face. He looked at me and Juice. He finally said, "Odell I'm putting you in."

"What?" Juice stood up angry.

"I said I'm putting Odell in. You got a problem with that?"

"Yeah, why does he get to play and not me? I'm the better receiver."

I chuckled to myself. My numbers spoke for themselves. I wasn't going to debate.

"Because I know you Juice and I know whatever happened, you instigated it. Odell suit up." My coach said and walked out.

"Man that's some bullshit." Juice kicked his locker with his foot. "Niggas always kissing Odell ass. He ain't shit and he play like shit."

I ignored him and got dressed. I needed to be mentally focused, not focused on Juice and his temper tantrum.

"Juice you know Dell the better match up with the Jacksonville defense." Marcus Brown one of my teammates defended me.

"All y'all niggas some kiss asses."