Keep Him Happy

Kenya POV-

"Brandon it's not that hard."

"Bitch to you it's not, cause you damn near Einstein. Me on the other hand, I have the IQ of Yung Thug."

"Give it here." I took his paper and tried to break down the math problems he was having trouble with.

"Just gon head and do it all right quick." Brandon laid on the rug on his back, scrolling through this phone.

"I'm not doing it for you. I'm going to show you." I said trying to break down the problems so he eould understand.

The door opened. O walked through the door with his football stuff in his hands.

He took off his shoes at the door.

"Hey B." He said.

"Hey." Brandon tried to act all calm and collected. I just focused on the math problems.

O walked over to me and kissed me. Not too much because Brandon was here, but just enough to let me know between classes and practice he missed me.

"Your food is in the microwave."

"If I knew that's what it took to get a meal I should've been done it." He smirked and pecked my lips.

He went to the back in the bedroom with his stuff and closed the door.

Brandon looked at me with the stalest of all faces.

"And bitch when were you going to tell
Me we back in business with these future NFL checks?"

"It sorta slipped my mind." I shrugged doing the problems.

"Slipped your mind?" He said really loud.

"Would you shut up?" I looked down the hall at the door. Then back at Brandon.

"No bitch cause you getting NFL Dick and keeping it secret cause you don't want to share. I made this happen. You gon share." He screamed whispered.

"Brandon let's focus on this work." I sat back on the couch and worked through the problems.

"Fuck this work. I wanna hear what that work is like." He continued to scream whisper as he pointed back to the room with O.

I stale faced him.

He sat next to me on the couch.

"When did this happen?"

"Yesterday." I tried to not to talk too loud. "We talked it out and he told me
His feelings."

"Didn't I tell your dumbass?" He screamed whispered.

"I didn't know." I screamed whispered back. "How was I supposed to know if he didn't say anything?"

"The signs bitch. The signs." we continued this scream whispering conversation.

I rolled my eyes.

"So you kissed?"

"Yes."

"Have sex?"