Baby Fever

Kenya POV-

I looked at O and his baby brother Sonny, from his dad, asleep in my bed.

Oh my God, my ovaries did somersaults. O looked so fatherly, I don't know if that's a word, but I'm using it, laying next to Sonny. And Sonny was cuteness overload.

I snapped a quick pic for Instagram.

I put the caption- My 3 and lil SOB (Sonny Odell Beckham) are giving me straight baby fever

I put the caption-
My 3 and lil SOB (Sonny Odell Beckham) are giving me straight baby fever. 😍

His family was here for the big game in a couple of days. They were staying at the hotel, but his dad let us keep Sonny for the night.

And tomorrow, the day before the big game, we would have a huge family dinner in honor of O. And that morning, me, Jazz and Ma would have a girls spa day.

Sonny opened his eyes and rubbed them. He looked at me and started moving from O's embrace. I picked him up.

"Let's go in the front so we won't wake your big bro." I whispered to him and got his bottle.

O woke up in a panic, feeling Sonny gone.

"I got him baby."

He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

I took Sonny to the front. We sat on the couch.

"You sleep good man?" I asked Sonny as his attention turned to my bracelet. The one both me and O had.

He moved it around my wrist. "That's a 13. 1." I put up a finger. "And three." I put up three fingers.

"Can you do that? 1." I put up 1 finger.

"3." I put up 3 fingers.

He looked at me and said something in baby terms. I took his little fingers and made a 1 and 3.

He tried to do it by hisself.

"Good boy Sonny." I clapped.

He swelled with excitement clapping his little hands and giggling.

Oh my God his little smile made me want to go make one. Not that I want or am prepared for a kid right now. Because I'm not. Career first you already know. I don't want to be that girl, whose just a stay at home mom getting locked down in the house taking care of the baby and O. I have dreams too. This has been established.

But I don't know. Sonny was making me toy with the idea. I would be busy with my career, but with O gone a lot it would be nice to have a little person, keep me company. Especially since I'll virtually be alone during the season. What could a baby hurt right?

"ACHOO." Sonny sneezed all over me and snot landed on my arm. The rest hanging from his little nostrils.

"Sonny yuck." I eyed him.