Flashback: Thick Creation

Sophomore Year

Odell POV-

"I love Ma Dukes. She a riot."
I said laying in my bed, scrolling through my phone. "On top of that she beautiful, unlike yo uglass."

"Whatever." K went in my drawer and got out a t-shirt of mine. Then left out.

She had spent time with her mother the past couple of days. Her mother was gone now and I wanted my time before I had to leave for my away game tomorrow. We went to the movies, out to eat and now we were about to call it a night.

She came back.

"Dang what is Juice doing in the damn bathroom? It's been like 30 mins."

"Probably lighting it up." I laughed.

"Close your eyes." She told me.

"What?"

"Close your eyes so I can change. Juice in the bathroom."

"I change with you in here a million times."

"That's cause you a Thot that looks for every opportunity to show somebody your mediocre body. Farreal O. Or leave out."

"I'm not leaving out. Just change ain't nobody looking at you." I looked at my phone.

She sighed. "Keep your eyes on your phone."

I waved her off, looking at my Instagram about to post a pic.

I began writing the caption.

#tbt when a young nigga knew...

I looked up briefly and I had to do a double take. I tried to focus back on my phone but I couldn't. This was in front of me...

 This was in front of me