Captain's Little Secret

Tumblr: awkwardlilfanficwriter

  "where did that mark on your neck come from?" Nat asked you, leaning her head slightly sideways, eyeing your neck. "Oh, I got it caught on something? Not really sure how haha... It just appeared" you reply frantically. You pull up your collar in an attempt to hide the hickey Steve had left on your neck. She eyed you suspiciously before shrugging and continuing to punch the heavy bag swinging in the middle of the room.
It wasn't that you didn't want to tell her about yours and Steve's relationship. You did. You had just both decided to wait a while. After all all you would get is constant teasing from the others.

"Everyones getting suspicious" you sigh, sitting on Steve's thigh and running a hand through his blond hair. "Huh?" he murmurs, placing down the paper he was reading and tossing it onto the coffee table in front of him. You pull your collar down and motion to your neck. "You can't keep leaving these on me and expect no one to notice", "Why is it their businesses".
You sigh and move so you are sitting beside him. "Maybe because they are all highly trained assassins, scientists etcetera etcetera" you grumble, looking through your phone. He pushes your phone out of the way and leans towards you slightly. He brushes his lips lightly against yours for a second waiting for you to respond. You tense for a moment and pull away. "Maybe we should tell them" you whisper. "They will never leave us in peace.. you know that". He leans in once more and you give in, connecting your lips with his. You could never resist him. He was so gosh dam irresistible.

As things begin to get a little heated the two of you fail to notice that you are not alone in the room. "I knew it" you hear a cocky voice from somewhere in the room. Gasping you scramble off of Steve and to the couch opposite him. Flustered, you look up to see Tony standing in the door way with one hand on his hip. "Well, well, well" he beamed. "Y/N and the capsicle... Yano.. I knew there was someone Y/N. But the old man? Really?". You look down your hands, trying to hide your embarrassment. "Knock it off Tony" you hear Steve's voice. "Why? You just won me $50" He exclaims. "You made a bet on us?!?" You scream. "Ah, I'm the only one who bet on Capsicle, The others voted other people". You sigh heavily. You and Steve had been secretly dating for at least a month now and you were certain no one knew about it. Clearly that was not the case. "Barton's going to love this" he smirked before taking out his phone and typing for a second. "How come your home?" Steve asks. "I came to see if you two wanted to join the party.. And to pick up peppers dress" he chuckles.

A few moments later your phone begins to buzz wildly. You pick it up and check it.
"You and Steve?!" - Clint
"So that's how you got the marks ;) " - Nat
"You really chose the old man over me" -Pietro
"Heard about your new relationship. Hope he treats you well" - Bruce

"When you and grandpa are done with.. whatever this was. You should come join the party" Tony teases before leaving the room.

You sigh heavily and toss your phone and look over at Steve who begins to chuckle. "What the hell is so funny?" you ask. "Well you did say we should tell them he shrugs". You smirk. "Guess I jinxed it". "That you did princess"