M'half your size

Just thought I'd share this, I got a 96 in Computer Science finally after I'd struggled with it for two years! Phew... I can finally say I'm proud of myself for something!

Chris isn't too sure how he got here, on top of her. He isn't complaining at all, never going to but it's just not for the expected reason he thought he'd be.

He just didn't think he'd have to fight her for the last few chocolate covered pretzels to get there.

But nothing ever really turns out the way he expects them to. Chris isn't really all that good at planning. She did buy him a planner when New Years came, one he could fill with all the meetings and commitments he's got and so forth.

He hasn't used it yet, he promised her he would. Promised himself he would. But he swears to himself he'll remember all of his commitments. That he doesn't need to write them down, and if he did he'd place them in the memos of his phone. Or have someone call him to remind him.

But he forgets to do both. So the diary is left unwritten, collecting dust. And it's the first thing she mentions to him when she sees it unused still. 'Wouldn't need to have a gazillion people calling you to remind you about meetings if you used it.' She had said as she unwrapped her scarf for her neck before hanging it up. And he knows she's right but he reckons he'll need a few more mishaps before learning from them and getting his pen out.

"You've finished nearly all of them!" He whines in distress.

"I had three!" She stresses. (And she wants the rest of them now.)

It was something about those chocolate covered pretzels that got her going. And without a stop in the distant future. She'd aimlessly pop them into her mouth during every task of hers. And then they'd run out because if she isn't the one finishing them, he is. So that usually meant one of them donning their coats, grabbing their keys and driving (even into the blanket of white when it snowed) to pick up more. And neither of them are smokers but the puffs coming out of their mouths as they huffed annoyingly at the fact that they had gotten to that point again, was quite deceiving. And all because those damned chocolate covered pretzels

"Did the three multiply to a dozen whilst I was gone?"

She struggles further with the bag instead of answering. She does tend to do that, lose track of how many she's popped in her mouth. In the best possible way, she doesn't like being limited. Because they're that good. And it's getting harder, her struggle against his strength isn't as confident as it once was.

"How would I know?" She pants under his hovering hold on her. "Didn't do that well in maths. Three might as well be twelve..." She extends her arm further above her head as he reaches for the bag again. "Both multiples of two aren't they...is that right? I don't know, like I said...not my strong suit." She grins.

"Nice try," He struggles for it again. "You did well."

"Well?" Her eyes widen, that isn't a good enough description.

"Yes, well." He tightens his hold on her, keeping her down so she can't run off with them.

"A." She grins. "How did you do?" She asks switching hands as he attempts snatching them from her again.

"I was preoccupied." He reaches for the bag again and groans when she snatches it away again.

"How are you struggling this much?

I'm half your size."

"Yes but you're fucking quick-" He catches his breath before trying again. "With your reflexes."