A Very Merry Christmas #1

Ya'll know I HAD to put in a Christmas imagine. Its only fair and besides I had this written since Halloween lol am such a creep! And this ones's gonna be in 3 installments so am updating 3 days in a row now! Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

.....................................................................................................................................................

December 24th, 2012. 

His bare skin always felt so good against your own, his arms wrapping its way around your waist in an effort to keep you close. His breath would tickle the back of your neck, offering a never-ending series of goosebumps to erupt on your skin. That crackle of fire and the twinkling of tree lights set a mood that you never wanted to escape. You were content, sitting in front of the fireplace, cuddling underneath the tree with a bare Steve. You were more than content.

"We didn't even exchange presents," you whispered, a slight giggle lacing your voice. Your nose nuzzled at his chest briefly as a grin found your lips once his grip on you tightened. His fingers tickled lightly at the skin of your back causing a shiver to wrack through your body—which Steve mistook as a reaction to the cold, pulling the single blanket farther up both of your bodies.

"Mmm," he hummed into the back of your neck as the front of his body pressed into the back of yours. "Can't say I really mind. Missed you, lovely."

Your fingers began to play with his as his hand rested on your blanket covered stomach. "Couldn't even make it to the bedroom, could we?" Your hand moved against the carpet of the floor you two currently laid.

"In our defense, it makes it a bit more festive. Sex on the floor under a Christmas tree, I'd say that's a very merry Christmas."

With his comment, your hand came into contact with his bare chest, the smack sounding through your apartment. "Don't be disgusting, Rogers," you reprimanded though the smirk on your face differed from your words.

Steve only chuckled, shuffling you around so that your head now laid across his chest as his arms cradled you to him. There were moments of silence as the two of you merely enjoyed the presence of each others, words seemingly not needed as you two divulged in the feeling of being with one another.

"I don't like you being away for so long," you spoke after a few moments, your voice nothing above a whisper.

Steve hummed with your words, leaning his head down to kiss the top of your head. "I don't like being away for so long."

"Then it's settled," you tilted your head to look up at him. "Tell your Avenger friends you can't be away for more than two weeks because you have a very demanding girlfriend who needs to be showered with your presence."

"Will do, baby. We'll see how well that blows over. Sure  they'll love that."

You giggled before snuggling back into him, allowing yourselves a few more moments of bliss before you sat up.

"No, no, no," Steve groaned, watching as you grabbed his tee shirt, that was thrown haphazardly on the floor in the heat of the moment, before pulling it over your bare body. "Come back here, baby. Come cuddle me, preferably without that shirt on."

"Ivory will be back soon from her mum's house," you tossed him his boxers. "So make yourself decent and let's exchange presents."

"But I'd rather my present be taking you, maybe again on the floor, the kitchen counter, kitchen floor, just about every square inch of this apartment," he cheekily smirked while sliding the thin fabric of his boxer onto his hips, allowing them to hang lowly there.