Jealous Steve would include...

Are you seeing this gif? It's basically his face when he's jealousBesides that he crosses his arms

And the look on his face it's a little bit sadder

He tries to act normal, but he can't

Usually, he's jealous because he is "too old for you"

"I'm not like one of those modern guys who is cool and knows pretty much about everything that is going on"

"And you really think that I would be crazy enough to leave you, Rogers?"

He can't help the thoughts that comes to his mind when he sees you with another guy/girl

He knows that maybe you would be better with someone else...

Steve is that type of guy who won't do anything when he's seeing something that is making him jealous

He only stares from afar, and waits for you to do something

Of course that, if the guy/girl tries something against your will, Steve will do something about it (like push them away from you, starting a fight)

There are stupid little fights between you two because of him

"You don't trust me"

"Of course I do! I love you and I don't wanna lose you. It's not about you, it's about me not being enough for you, (Y/N). I don't want you to meet someone better, even though you deserve to. You're the best thing that happened to me."

Make up sex (super kinky type sex tho...)

(A/N: This is a little after thought  👇)

Director Peggy Carter in the 21st century AU where she's living in Avengers tower and 'Oh look, Thor's left his hammer on top of those files I need. Silly bugger.'

Thor and Steve walk into the room as she picks it up, retrieves her stack from the coffee table, nonchalantly places mjolnir back down. "What are you two gaping at!?" Thor shakes Steve's hand and proceeds to parade her around the tower on his shoulders, loudly declaring her worthiness.