M'just Jealous

So in honour of IW release week i overcame my embarrassment and wrote this HUGE smut. For the love of all things marvel, kids go away I swear to god I discovered these fucking 12 year olds reading this shit and had to actually kick them away!!! Go do your homework!

🔞 [ !!!MATURE!!!] 🔞

Song: Dress - Taylor Swift.

"Only bought this dress so you could take it off."

All of it's brand new.

The walls are freshly painted. Not by them of course. They did try, a few attempts actually. But they were lousy at it, gave up far too fast and on two occasions, ended up fucking on the hardwood floors. So naturally, they decided to hire professional painters and hang up their paintbrushes. Decided after two of their walls had been panted and the third and fourth were two thirds of the way painted. Horrendously though, so Y/N made the call.

The furniture is brand new. The furniture that they both somehow, miraculously were able to agree upon. After sitting on enough couches and chairs, determining which ones where the comfiest. They did enough sitting at tables in stores and asking themselves 'do I see myself sitting here, eating here...' Y/N made Chris ask himself those questions but Chris didn't really assign a care to the dark wood or slightly lighter table. Both were tables.

'So?'

'What?' He looked up from his phone.

'Is this one the one?'

'Do you like it?" He asks her.

'This is very counterproductive. I asked you.'

'I like it. I also liked the last one.'

'The point is to find one we both really like, not settle."

"Not settling.' He shrugged.

'Do you like it?" She asks again.

'I do.'

'What do you like about it?' She decided to test him.

'Seems sturdy...capable of doing all the things a table should do.'

'I should have come alone, decided all of this on my own.' She rolled her eyes and he laughs sliding his phone back into his pocket. 'Probably was stupid to ask you to come along so we can both pick out our furniture for our home.'

'I like it Y/N.'

'You don't think it overpowers the rest of the room, it'll be in an open space and—"

'It's a nice colour, I like the colour, it will look good in that space. It isn't too big or too small, nicest one we've seen so far.'

'Thank you.' She sighs.

'Good for fucking as well, like I said before...sturdy."

'There will be no fucking on the dining room table. Can have your way with me on the kitchen table but not the dining room table.'

'Then I don't like it.' He backtracks.

'Too bad.' She turns on her heels towards the helpful woman who'd shown them around.

It seemed to be that way with quite a few things. And it was getting old in Y/N's eyes. While they were house hunting, the things he'd whisper into her ear about each detail he liked about the house they were viewing. How he couldn't wait to fuck her against that wall or on that kitchen island.