Santa Baby!!!

Happy New Year guys! 2016 was really bad for me in many ways and I hope 2017 brings a lot of joy to everyone and also this is a Christmas fic i know, but i just love Christmas and can't get over it! Anddddd my exams are here so there will probably be less ypdates now, sorry!

"You have to tell him," Your red haired best friend insists, frowning deeply when you shake your head 'no', "Yes, you do. If you don't tell him now, he's gonna find someone else and you're just gonna be friendzoned and heartbroken, again."

"I can't," You moan, banging your forehead against the table in frustration, "What if he doesn't feel the same way? I'll fuck everything up by telling him about my feelings."

"Y/N, I love you, but shut the fuck up," She scoffs, poking your head until you look back at him, "He'd be totally insane not to feel the same way, he's in the music room alone right now, go talk to him."

"I am way too sober to have that conversation with him now," You exclaim wide eyed and slightly frantic, "I'll wait after the party tonight or something, when I get some liquid courage in me."

"Fine," Natasha agrees, a determined look taking over his face, "But if you don't tell him tonight, I'm telling Tony you were the one that scratched his car door and not some random stranger."

"You wouldn't," You gasp, your eyes widening at the thought, "I thought you were my friend."

"I am, that's why I'm making you do this, love," She smiles, rubbing your back affectionately.

***

You're standing in a secluded corner of the living room watching people partaking in drunk karaoke when Steve swaggers his way across the crowd to lean against the wall next to you, "Hi, you look lovely," He compliments, his eyes giving you a once over, a crooked grin taking over his face as he notices the blush on your cheek.

"Thanks, Steve," You smile, your eyes involuntarily checking out his exposed chest, "You don't look so bad yourself," You offer him, almost rolling your eyes at the biggest understatement ever, he looks so much better than what you let on. He looks like some kind of God, walking around with overflowing confidence in his  black jeans and  white shirt.

"Thanks, Y/N," He smirks, his green eyes boring into yours, making you fidget bashfully, "I was sent your way with a purpose," He announces suddenly, engulfing one of your hands in his and tugging you out of the crowded living room, "Natasha sent me to get you, it's secret Santa time," He says excitedly, leading you upstairs where no guests were allowed to wander.

"Here we are!," He announces loudly as you both enter the living room where the rest of the avengers are awaiting your arrival.

"Finally," Tony groans, sliding off of his perch on the office desk, "We've been waiting for like forever, what took you so long?"

"Sorry," Steve answers softly, his warm hand squeezing yours, which you just now realize he's still holding, "This one was hiding, I had a hard time tracking her down."

"I wasn't hiding," You argue, slipping your hand out of his and taking a seat next to Clint on the leather loveseat, "I was just avoiding people..." You trail off lamely, eliciting a laugh from the rest as a pout forms on your lips.

"Okay, gift time," Tony claps his hands once in over excitement, taking the neatly wrapped packages on the desk throwing them at their addressees, "Oh, shit Y/N," He frowns playfully as he offers you a small red box, "Looks like your secret Santa doesn't like you very much, that thing is pathetically small," He chuckles.

"Oh, Tony, you of all people should be well versed in 'pathetically small' things," You tease, cocking an eyebrow, challenging him to argue with you.