Good for You

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: CONTAINS A LOT OF SMUT (first time for me btw lol)                                                             NSFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dress wasn't snug, nor too loose, in fact it fit just perfectly. It was my favourite piece of clothing to ever have in my closet. It would sit in my closet adorned on a hanger that I pushed all the way in the back so that nothing would dare touch it. When browsing for something to wear, I would sometimes come across it, and for a second, a very brief one, I would almost dare wear it.

Steve had no clue I had it. It was my own little secret. But it wasn't just a secret you tell someone about, it was my secret weapon in which I planned to use in full force against him.

"Y/N?" His voice boomed through the hotel room, I heard him loud and clear in the bathroom as I finished getting ready. With the final touch of a dark berry lip, that admired the dress, I made my way out of the bathroom just as Steve appeared in the entry way. "Y/N..." He began to say my name once again, but once his darling eyes fell upon my figure I felt a smirk creep upon my lips, and I was failing incredibly at trying to hide it. I actually wasn't even trying to hide it...at all.

"Yes?" I leaned back to grab an earring from the counter and began hooking it in my ear.

"Are you, um," He swallowed hard, his voice shaky in all aspects, "are you ready to go?"

I smiled deviously, "Yep!" He blinked a few times as I finished fastening the earring. Once I was finished I pushed past him, waiting at the door. "Where do we have to go again?" Tony was having a party to celebrate the success of his latest stock investment. Parties like this happened often, and I was always excited when I got to be a part of it. At these parties, people always got dressed up to the Nine's, it was a nice release from the pressure that these boys were on a daily basis.

I had another plan to release some of the pressure Steve was under.

"Um," Steve was behind me now, shutting the hotel door, "There's a room on the first floor."

We made our way to the elevator in content silence. Inside the elevator, Steve pulled me close, tightening his arm around my waist whilst placing a kiss to the top of my head. "You look beautiful." He whispered, making me blush.

I giggled, "Thank you," and snuggled next to him, thinking about the events that would unravel later.

"Hey there you are!" When the elevator opened, Tony chimed, grinning at both of us. "Well don't you two just look dapper." He seemed to already have a few drinks in him with the way his goofy smile was adorning his face.

"Tony, come on." Pepper appeared at his side, sliding her hand into his and nodding toward the entrance of a hallway.

Following them, two members of the security team quickly welcomed us and opened the doors to a large conference room. The tables were removed, however, with only one used for refreshments and a bar was placed in the corner. We headed there first.

After everyone had their drinks the party truly began with a DJ, strobe lights, as if a club was built just for us.

"Y/N I have to say that dress is killer." Pepper mentioned once we were on our second round of drinks. Liam was off doing what he does best, and Steve was talking to a crewmember. "No wonder Steve can barely keep his eyes off you." She grinned, pursing her lips. I narrowed my eyes at her in a playful manor, trying my best not to blush and give it all away.

I glanced down, and then back at up at her. "You think?" She nodded, raising an eyebrow as if to say "duh," and I found myself smirking. "Thank you." My eyes shot over to Steve quickly, seeing that his were already on me.