Four

And that was when I dreamt of Marcus again, more vividly than ever before.

"Marcus, no!" I screamed as I watched him being attacked before my eyes once more.

"Honey... Honey. Lexi, wake up!" a soothing voice dragging me from the scene as my body was shaken back into consciousness.

"No! Don't kill him!" I yelled as I watched Eric holding onto his neck.

"Lexi, it's me. It's Luke." his voice calming my rapid heartbeat just a little.

My eyes snapped open, and I shot up in bed only to see Luke stare at me with a bewildered look in his eyes.

"Oh." I breathed, relieved that I was just dreaming and not back in that horrifying scene. "Sorry that I woke you." I said as a few tears crept down my cheeks like foxes stalking their prey...

"You were screaming his name. The guy you told me about last night." I could see the sadness in Luke's eyes. Oh my Alpha, I'm so sorry.

"Sorry. I was dreaming about him again. I just wish it would stop." a violent sob ripping through me as a hard chest came into contact with my body and Luke wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby, don't worry. Shh, I'm here. Now stop worrying your pretty little head about it. Just sleep, my sweet." he said whilst brushing his soft knuckles across my cheek, dispelling the tears that stained them.

"I'm just so afraid that I might lose you too. I can't bare to lose you too. I just found you." I whispered softly.

"You won't lose me, I promise. I'm the Alpha, I kick ass!" He said as a smirk played at his lips while he wiggled his eyebrows up and down in an attempt to cheer me up and gosh how I loved it when he did that, it's so damn sexy.

And that was when the sudden urge came upon me to kiss this gorgeous beast of mine.

I grabbed his face, and with force my lips met his. He took control of the kiss in a heartbeat and lava rushed through my veins once again, so magically. His fingers tracing my skin, sending little jolts of energy surging through my body. My hands pulling at his dark lush hair, drawing him closer and closer as a muffled growl escaped his lips.

Then he was on top of me, his hand sliding up my thigh and the other behind my neck, and with a sudden flickering movement he ripped his shirt off my body and his hands were wondering across my abdomen, his eyes now black as he watched me with lust.

I squirmed, trying to take off his jocks, but all the fire racing across me made it hard to focus on my goal. The wolf inside me couldn't take it any longer and then I tore it off as I smirked, completely impressed with myself as I fought for dominance, rolling us over so that I was on top of him.

My lips wandered down his jawline and down his neck towards the space where his neck met his shoulders. I paused, waiting for permission as I could no longer stop the urge of my wolf to mark him.

Luke nodded and inclined his neck causing my canines to elongate at the sight of his muscles moving underneath his skin.

My wolf rushed forward and before I knew it, he was gripping me tightly as the tang of metal slipped over my tongue and filled my mouth.

I pulled back to look at my work, sensing the dominant aura I left with my claim on him before licking away the blood that slightly dribbled from it.

He flipped me on my back and kissed my body while caressing it with the utmost love while he looked at me causing my lust to take control of my mind. He kissed my lips again with more passion than ever and I felt his fingers teasing me, making me moan into his mouth.