Five

I slurped on my frappe in thought when my phone rang; the screen blinking on and off with Raphael's name across it. How the hell did his number get onto my contact list?

"Luna, I have placed your garments for tonights pack get together on your bed. I will pick you up in 2 hours, Alpha will meet you at the pack house"

"Thanks, Raph.", I said chirpily.

"Please ma'am, call me Raphael?"

"Sure."

"Goodbye."

"See you in 2 ho-"

The line went dead.

"How rude! But hey, I guess we all have our bad days" I thought to myself, my wolf annoyed at his disrespect.

Not noticing my mind link had been open this whole time, Luke seemed pissed off at Raphael's rude behaviour. Oh dear, Raphael's going to get it!

I picked up my keys and sashayed back to my beautiful beast of a car, crooning my favourite song; "Say It" by Flume & Tove Lo, as I thought of Luke and how happy he made me.

How the Goddess has blessed me...

I made my way home, admiring the beautiful place I now called my home. I parked my car in the driveway, got out and made my way to the door, unlocked it and entered.

Dancing down the hallway only to stop and stare. Someone had changed the decor to the house from bachelor to cosy family home...

I shrugged then made my way to our room, locking the door behind me; not wanting another intrusion like this morning.

A white button-up shirt, a pair of faded blue ripped jeans, a pair of gorgeous light brown strapped heels and to my surprise a pair of lacy white panties with a matching bra, was neatly placed on our bed with a note attached.

Luna, here is your attire for tonight.
As requested by our Alpha.
My apologies for my rudeness.
Raphael.

"Luke must've addressed him on his disrespect earlier." I thought to myself.

My thoughts no longer lingering on that, I made my way to the bathroom... Took a shower, dried my hair when done and curled them. I put simple eyebrow pencil, mascara and matte lipstick on, as my face was smooth and had no imperfections or blemishes. I enjoyed keeping my face as natural as possible.

I pulled on my panties then strapped on my bra, admiring Luke's good taste, embarrassed that Raphael had laid his eyes on them. I then pulled on my pants, folding up the bottoms of the legs a little, then put my shirt on, tying the edges at the bottom of it together, leaving a few buttons open at the top and folding up my sleeves. Leaving my gorgeous shoes for last, I slipped them on my feet and strapped them up.

I stood to look at myself in the mirror; I looked simple yet elegant but also relaxed yet intimidating.

I looked like a Luna.

I made my way to the front door; the door opened before I could reach to open it; revealing a handsome-looking Raphael smiling cheekily at me.

He lead me to the car, opening the passenger door and taking my hand to help me slide into my seat, shutting it as soon as I got settled in.

Before I knew it, he was in the driver's seat and we were on our way.

The pack house was massive, almost bigger than ours back home. I mean, back in my father's pack. This is home now, silly!

As soon as we stopped, Raphael got out and opened the passenger door before leading me to the back of the pack house where everyone stood chatting and laughing. The sound died down as everyone turned towards me, staring and nodding their heads in respect towards me as I passed them.