Five (Luke's POV) #BonusChapter

Author's Note: As suggested by my dear friend Midika I wrote a little chapter/ part for you guys to explain what was going on in Luke's mind when Lexi had her little battle with "the Banshee" and why he just stood by watching them the way he did, so I am therefore dedicating this to her . By the way, Midika is an amazing writer who authored some of my most favourite stories here on Wattpad and on Amazon, so be sure to check them out!

Luke's Point Of View

I felt her before she was even there as her presence once again started pouring into my hollow soul and when I heard the chatter of my people die down, I knew my assumption was correct. Our Luna and my woman, mate, saviour, salvation and my future. She's the reason for holding on for so long through all the pain and treachery.

I turned to where she was, passing by my people, our people as they bowed their heads in respect towards my female.

It took me a minute to gain my ability to speak once more while I stared at her and was once again stunned mute by her beauty and by the way she exerted everything but mortality. She was a goddess in the flesh. My goddess.

"You are so beautiful." was all I could muster, barely able to control my wolf as her scent invaded my nose.

She turned to look at me, her eyes searching, but my wolf pushed hard against his restraints and before I knew it; she was brushing against my chest. My wolf taking control as my hand shot up to lift her chin so the gaze of her deep blue eyes could bless us while a blush crept onto her cheeks and she whispered a shy "Thank you." at me.

She peered up at me and my only reaction was to stiffen under her gaze as her eyes wandered up and down my body.

A long day of meetings and humans and arguments and frustrations made me tense, so I dressed comfortably in a pair of jeans, white sneakers and a white button-up shirt after taking a long, warm shower. It was comfortable, casual and simple.

I relaxed slightly as a smile played at the corners of her lips, causing heat to rush at my cheeks and I reached my hand up to scratch at the back of my head nervously.

My gaze drifted along her face, my eyes dancing over all her features. Her eyes were as blue and pure as the oceans of the Mediterranean that once touched my skin, her lips full and lush graced with a tongue able to spit fire yet make me dance according to its song, her cheeks a slight pink like the blossoms of roses that were once in a field of flowers my mother had grown, her jaw strong and able to rip through her enemy without hesitance. Her existence leaking strength and danger but also kindness and love - the pure essence of an Alpha. She was perfect.

A chuckle made its way through our connection as images of dismantled men and women scattered into my mind with my mate standing over each of her victims with dark eyes and claws laced in blood. She was a sadist. An obvious consolation prize for her past.

Our moment of staring at each other being cut short as I got shoved back by the woman I once considered mating with when I lost hope. Her touch caused bile to rise in my throat and the stench of her perfume soaking into my skin strengthened the urge to spill all my stomach's contents onto the grass in front of me.

A low warning growl escaping from my mate had me snap back the urge and stare at my mate as her eyes darkened dangerously close to what would be the damnation of the wench poking her with her overly spray tanned boney claw.

My mate turned her head towards the female poking at the beast buried within her skin with disgust spread across her face.

"Well, look what the fucking cat dragged in. And she's supposed to be our Luna?" Darcy's fucking annoying voice screeched through her vocal chords like nails that were being dragged along a blackboard, causing me to shiver and cover my ears in desperate need of release from its torture.