Sam's POV #BonusChapter

Sam's Point Of View

Nobody knew the force that was Stephan.

Nobody knew the mystery that was his existence.

And nobody knew that this so called Prince Charming was actually a knight in rusty armour with an icy heart.

But nobody knew him like I did...

I just could not stay away.

An addiction, that's what he was.

I watched Stephan stand in front of a Rogue, his face mirroring the devilishness I have come to know so well as he winked at me and then nodded towards Brody.

Seconds later they both crashed into the Rogue, Brody holding its arms behind its back before Stephan jumped on top of the Rogue and twisted his head right off his neck.

It was the second battle we faced today and I was stuck playing archer.

My human life was far behind me and as I watched my new family, I realised more and more that I was no longer human.

I was a wolf at heart inside a human body.

I was born to be this.

To be here.

With them.

As I stood on top of our infamous black pick up with my arrow impaling a Rogues head, a hand suddenly covered my mouth and I was dragged behind the truck.

A figure with a mask over the lips and nose, a piece of cloth over the head and a snowy white cloak crouched down in front of me as I got spun around.

The figures eyes were a mesmerising blue and by the distinct black rim around the blue and the blue smudge outside the black ring as if someone failed to colour them perfectly, I knew exactly who it was.

"Lexi?" I whispered under the cup of her hand only to have her remove it and pull away the mask.

"How'd you know?" she smirked.

"Your eyes didn't exactly keep you anonymous." I giggled.

"Are you okay?" she examined my face, then my arms and a quick body check.

"I'm fine. We lost Katarina and Penelope though..." I murmured sadly.

"So I've heard." she whispered.

An arrow suddenly flit right by Lexi's face and into the left door of our truck.

We both lifted our heads to turn only to see Violet's huntress mistress walking towards us like a predator stalking its prey.

"You shouldn't run away from me like that, girly." the huntress​' voice low as she neared us.

"And you shouldn't mock my Prophecy like that, human." Hephaestus spat, his form popping up out of nowhere behind her before he twisted her neck.