2.

I quickly fix my hair in the mirror in Vic's office, also making sure that my hot pink Doc Marten's were also properly tied, and I look at my reflection, smiling. No matter how much I hate Vic, I will last at this job. I just know I will.

Sure, Vic is the hottest thing on earth, but I think he has a girlfriend. He has to, his face is fucking perfect, and i'm sure he attracts girls easily. I'm also 99% sure that he isn't gay, but whatever.

I can't grow feelings for the man.

We're merely seven years apart, and i'm sure he has girls lined up at his door just begging to go out with him. He's a bitch, and a smartass, but he's also my boss, and that would be unprofessional.

Or would it be?

"Kellin!" His demanding voice booms, and I shriek, jumping back and busting my ass on the floor. I groan loudly. Of course, I just had to embarrass myself, and Vic finds it so extremely funny each time I do.

"Stop checking yourself out! Get the pile of papers organized in fifteen minutes or you're fucking fired!" He roars, stomping out of the room and slamming the door, and I gasp, diving to his chair and immediately beginning to sort out the complex papers. How the fuck does someone get into such a bad mood?

"What the fuck did you say?" He snaps, walking straight back into the room, and I squeak. Of course, I was talking out loud.

"N-Nothing, sir!" I say quickly, staring down at the papers as I start to shove them in their designated folders, and he grunts.

"Sir sounds nice, keep calling me that." He snaps, walking out of the room again, and I blush a little, going back to filing the papers. I start to organize the folders and put them into the filing cabinet.

I go back to his desk to read a newspaper, and I find myself dozing off as I do so. I start fiddling with a notebook on his desk before i'm fast asleep, my head propped on my hand.

Well, that was the biggest mistake of my life.

Definitely the biggest.

"Kellin Quinn fucking Bostwick, what the hell are you doing?" He screams, flicking my head, and I gasp, snapping awake and looking up at my angry boss.

"N-Nothing, sir, I-I finished working!" I say nervously, and he yanks me up by my collar, making me squeal and stare up at the taller man. God, he's so fucking cute, yet so fucking horrible at the same time.

"You did, huh?" He says, looking down at his paperless desk, and I nod slowly, his hand shoving me back against the desk, my hands gripping tightly at the edges. He's so close... So damn close to me.

"Y-Yes, sir." I whisper meekly, my throat dry, and he grabs my face in one of his hands, my eyes widening.

"Look at me." He snaps, and I do.

"Listen carefully." He says, and I do.

"Let me see you ever sleep on the job again and I will reassure that you are fired and never get another job again, do you fucking understand?" He growls lowly, and I nod.

"Say something!" He yells, and I squeak a little, shutting my eyes.

"Yes, sir." I say, and he moves away from me, my spine straightening as I stand back up properly. He watches me again for a moment.

"Go take your fucking break, I want you back in thirty," He snaps, walking off and slamming the door, and I groan loudly, slumping down in my seat.

I'm never going to fucking last here.

And I can officially say, that i'm Satan's assistant.