17.

vic's p.o.v

The next morning at work is pretty uneventful, expect for me being able to work with Kellin. He's the highlight of my day, every single day. I love waking up next to him, and falling asleep with him in my arms. How I dearly love my baby boy is unbelievable, and i'm so damn lucky to have him as my own.

"Baby, are you done with all of your work? Can do you me a really important favor, please?" He asks, and I nod, taking his hand.

"Of course, my love."

"Someone applied for a job here and he's supposed to arrive in about thirty minutes, I completely forgot and Dani, Romi, and Trace are completely booked. Can you interview him for me, pretty please? I need a break," He says, and I kiss his hand gently, his beautiful sea-green eyes filled with love and affection.

"Of course, my angel, we'll go home right after that, okay? Go take your break with Danielle," I say, and he stands up, circling around the table and sitting promptly on my lap. I give him a quick kiss, and he gives me a smile.

"I miss you, we're always so quiet when we work, and you're never here half of the time," He says, a pout on his face, and I kiss his shoulder gently, his arms wrapping around my neck.

"I miss you, too, i'm trying to sort out some things so we can work together all day. Just don't overwork yourself, my love," I say, and he nods, kissing my cheek softly.

"I know, I try. I'll see you soon, baby," He says, and I pat his bum when he gets up, him giving me a shy smile before leaving. Goodness, I love that boy.

I sit down in my office chair, and I pick up my office phone, humming.

"Send in the applicant, thank you," I say to the secretary, and after a few minutes, I hear a knock on my door.

"It's open!" I call, and when the door does open, I feel sick to my stomach. I feel my heart drop in my chest, and I gape at the man standing in front of me. I haven't seen him in years, so many years, and now, he's here. And I don't want him to be.

"Jaime? How the fuck did you find me?" I snap, standing up, and he holds a hand up in defense, a frown on his face. I can't even believe this. The moment that I have my life settled down with my perfect boyfriend, the abusive asshole shows up to talk to me? Not on my fucking watch.

"Vic, hear me out, please-"

"Get out, get out!" I snap, shoving him out, and I hear a small gasp, Danielle standing there with a hand over her mouth. She remembers, she remembers everything that he put me though.

"Vic, please, i'm begging of you, please just listen-"

"Jaime, leave!" I yell, and I see Kellin pop out from around the corner, his eyes wide. I sigh in relief when I see him. I know with him here, Jaime won't hurt me anymore.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? If Vic doesn't want you here, then I suggest you leave," Kellin says quietly, tapping on his shoulder, and I wince just looking at it. If Jaime dares lay a finger on my boyfriend, I will not hesitate to fucking murder him.

"Who the hell are you?" Jaime asks him, and Kellin gives him a daring smile, holding out his hand.

"I'm Kellin, Vic's beloved boyfriend. And you?" He asks, but Jaime ignores the gesture, turning to me with an amused look on his face.

"Jesus Christ, have you replaced me already with this twerp? Just fucking-" He starts, and I snap, punching him square in the face. I kick him down to the ground, punch after punch connecting to his jaw, and he delivers a blow to my nose, hearing it successfully crack.

"Don't you dare fucking insult my boyfriend!" I scream, punching him harder and harder, until I feel Kellin's small hands on my shirt, trying to yank me up.

"Vic, stop it! Stop fucking fighting!" He yells, finally prying him off of me, and I stand up, clenching my fists. He shoves me back into our office, against my desk, and I taste blood on my lips, my nose burning with intense pain.

"Baby, Jesus Christ, he broke your fucking nose. We have to get you to a hospital, you might need surgery, let me clean you up a bit," He says, unbuttoning my bloody shirt and tossing it to the side, signing. He locks the door behind him, and he grabs a box of tissues, dabbing away the blood from my lips and nose. The disappointed look on his face makes me feel ashamed. I knew damn well I shouldn't have fought Jaime.

"Come on," He says, pulling me to the bathroom, examining my face once more. He takes his time washing the blood off of my hands with warm water and soap. I look down at him after a few moments, and he places a gentle kiss to my lips, reassuring me at the greatest. At least I know he isn't furious at me.

"Dry your hands," He says, and I do, his arms wrapping around my torso, resting his head on my bare chest. I hug him tightly, kissing his hair softly, ignoring the immense pain in my nose.

"Never do that again," He says simply, and I nod, taking a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry," I whisper, and he nods, slipping a t-shirt over my head, taking my face in his hands.

"It's okay, everything's going to be alright, let's just get you to the hospital," He says, and I nod, sighing. He takes me to get my nose fixed, home, and into a cold shower, before I go to take a nap on the couch. Today was too much for me to handle, and I never want to see Jaime again. I never want him to insult Kellin again, because this is where it gets me. And I never, ever, ever, want Kellin to be this disappointed in me.

Because right now, I have to remind myself that he is my boyfriend, Jaime doesn't matter, and that he is my number one priority. Him being disappointed in me is the worst thing in the world. ✿

lmfao there's gonna be even more drama after this so be prepared