16.

I swing my feet back and forth under Vic's desk, turning slightly in my chair, scribbling down notes for my next set of paperwork due. Everyone's been a bit wary of Vic being back, but he definitely has shown an improvement of being nicer since his return. It's actually quite pleasant around here, which is all that I really wanted.

"Babe," Vic says from the door, and I look up, not even realizing he was standing there. I give him a bright smile, him smiling back. He closes the door behind him, sitting in the chair across from me. He's been the perfect boyfriend so far, my love for him grows every single day. I know he's forever going to be the one for me.

"Hi, baby," I say dreamily, resting my head on my hand and swooning over him, and he gives me an adorable side grin, something that i've grown to love about him.

"How are you so far, my love?" He asks, and I nod, resting my hand gently on his when he holds it out for me.

"Good, just a little bit tired, ready to clock out," I giggle, looking at the time, and he nods, stroking my knuckles softly.

"We will right now, don't worry. Are you done with everything?" He asks, and I nod, smiling softly.

"All done, ready to go home," I say, and he stands up, me also doing the same. I circle around the desk, walking into his arms and wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him softly.

"I missed you," I hum, running my hand slowly down his chest, his forehead resting softly on mine.

"I missed you, too. Can I take you out tonight, babe?" He asks, and a blush rises on my face. He wants to take me out on a date?

"Um, sure, yeah, sure," I giggle, feeling giddy inside, and he smiles brightly, stroking my cheek, running his fingers through my hair, and then pulling me in for another kiss.

"Alright, then it's set. What type of date do you want?" He asks, and I shrug, resting my hands on his shoulders, his hands going down to my waist.

"I really wanna have a movie night," I say, and he nods, smiling at the idea.

"Movie night it is, let's get you home and dressed in your pajamas," He says, taking my hand and lacing my fingers through his, and I give him a warm smile, resting my head on his shoulder and stopping him. He hugs me tightly again, rubbing my back.

"I'm so fucking sorry, Kellin," He whispers, and I hush him, pressing my lips against his in a soft kiss.

"Stop being sorry, I promise, it's okay," I whisper, and he shakes his head, rubbing my cheek.

"I have a lot of explaining to do when we get home, please," He whispers, and I sigh, gently playing with the hem of his shirt. I knew he wasn't going to let this go.

"Okay, baby," I whisper back simply, and he kisses my forehead, silently taking my hand, leaving the building, and driving us to my house to pick up all of my pajamas and take a shower. He drives me back to his place, ordering pizza and buying a lot of junk food. I love having dates like this.

"You're so pretty, aww," Vic coos, moving my hair from my face as I sit on his lap, and I laugh, grabbing his hand, lacing my fingers through his.

"Nah, that's you, be quiet," I say, and he shakes his head, my hand resting on his chest.

"No, i'm just downright sexy, you're pretty," He jokes, giving me a wink, and I laugh even harder, a pout on his face. I kiss his lip, and the smile returns.

"Yes, my very, very sexy baby. Does that make you feel better, my love?" I ask, and he nods, giving me a goofy grin.

"You're so lucky that I love you, I would have killed you," He says dramatically, and I feel my heart leap in my chest. He loves me?