28.

"Tracy!" I scream, rushing over to her injured body, rolling her around on her stomach. This can't be happening.

"Kellin, are you fucking crazy? Get the fuck over here!" Vic yells, and with shaky hands I rip open her shirt.

"Tracy, speak to me!" I scream, and she weakly laces her fingers between mine, her eyes opening ever so slightly.

"If dying means you guys will be okay, then damn well i'll die." She whispers, her eyes closing again, and I start to scream, shaking her and crying harder.

"Trace! T-Tracy, don't leave me! Please don't leave me!" I sob, and she goes still, her hand going limp in mine. She's gone forever, and I can never have her back.

I rest my head on his chest, crying harder and harder, finally looking up at Jaime, a wicked smirk on his face. He points the gun at me, smiling, and I gasp, scrambling away.

"Jaime, stop it. This isn't you, stop it!" I yell, finding myself slammed against the wall, a bullet going through the cubicle, right next to my head. I cower in fear, trembling violently, looking over at Vic for help. He watches me, tears in his eyes, mouthing the words 'I love you.' I mouth it back, the cold metal pressing against my head, a whimper escaping from my lips.

"How are you gonna tell me what I am, darling?" He asks, kneeling down in front of me, and I don't dare look him in the eyes. I squeeze my eyes closed, covering my face, and he rips my hands away, tilting my chin up.

"You can kill me, b-but let him live. Let Dani and Mike and R-Romi live, please, they don't deserve this." I whisper, and he shakes his head, smiling.

"It's gonna be two of you that I take today. I wanna take you, so it can hurt everyone. But I might take Mike, too. Who knows?" He asks, standing back up, and he keeps the gun to my head.

"Which one of you... Bastards? Had the nerve to corrupt Vic like they did? Was it you, Dani?" He asks, pointing the gun at her. She was a crying, sobbing mess, all the way across the room, and I reach out for her.

"Please don't hurt her, please." I cry, and he whips around, hitting me upside the head with the barrel of the gun, black spots blotting at my vision as I collapse to the floor.

"Shut the fuck up! Just shut it!" He yells, and I look at Vic, so much rage and anger in his eyes. If he got up and tried to attack Jaime, he would be dead for sure.

"If there aren't any more outbursts, I would like to go back to Dani! Honey, are you okay? You look a little scared." He says, mocking her, and I close my eyes, groaning softly in pain, holding my head.

"I said shut it!" He yells, raising his foot to kick me, ans I scream, squirming away.

"Please! I'm pregnant, i'm pregnant!" I confess, and he freezes, Vics' eyes widening, his jaw dropping. I take a deep breath, touching my stomach softly, rubbing around in gentle circles.

"I'm pregnant, please don't hurt them," I whisper. I found out that I was pregnant a month ago, and I love my baby dearly. I never mentioned it to anyone, and I didn't want to in this manner, but Jaime was going to kill them if he kicked my stomach. I wouldn't be able to live if I lost my baby. Vic's baby. Our baby.

"You're what? You can't be! There's no fucking way!" Jaime yells, laughing hysterically, and I let out a tiny cry, pain shooting through my head.

"I am, y-you can have a-an ultrasound done, i'm pregnant." I whisper shakily, clutching onto my stomach for dear life, and his eyes turn to Vic, who was staring at me. I look back at him, squeezing my eyes closed, letting out a sigh.

"Dani." I whisper, and she quickly scrambles over to me, holding me on her lap tightly. I hug onto her, looking at her tearfully.

"You never told me you were pregnant," She whispers, her tears falling onto my shirt.

"I didn't tell anyone, don't worry. I hope they're a girl, I know Vic would want to have a boy." I whisper, giving her a weak smile, and she kisses my forehead softly, cradling me in her arms.

"I'll protect you guys, even if I have to die." She whispers, watching Jaime and Vic quarrel, and when he takes out his gun, I start to cry.

"Shh, stay quiet." She whispers, holding her hand over my mouth, and I start to cry harder, trembling in her arms. Being so worried and stressed is not good for the baby.

"Kellin!" Mike whisper-shouts, and I jump up over the cubicle, looking down at him. This is one of the time that i've ever seen him cry.

"W-Where's Romi?" I ask softly, and he points to the opposite side of the room, I nod slowly.

"Take this and catch him off guard. You two will be okay." He whispers, and I gently take the knife from his hand, giving him a quick, brief kiss. I look at Jaime, standing up dizzily, holding my head.

"Kellin, get down!" Dani whisper-shouts, and Jaime whips around, looking at me. He smiles, pointing the gun at my stomach, and I drop the knife, clutching my stomach.

"Please not my baby, please." I beg quietly, and he shoots me in the thigh, making me collapse and scream out in pain. Vic comes out of nowhere, throwing the knife at Jaime, lodging it in his stomach. I hear sirens outside, and Vic kneels next to me, holding my head on my lap.

"I'm okay, I-I... It hurts!" I cry, and he hushes me, kissing my forehead.

"You'll be okay, take deep breaths and hold my hand, baby. I love you." He whispers, keeping his composure, and I squeeze his hand tightly, trying to rid of the pain in my leg.

"Vic! Dani! Mike!" I cry, and he hugs me tighter, Jaime grabbing my ankle and yanking at me. I scream kicking him away, throwing punches to his face as he yanks me away from Vic.

"Let him go! Ah, fuck!" He yells, Jaime throwing the same knife at his shoulder, and I gasp, closing my eyes. He yanks it out, Jaime grabbing the gun and holding it to his head.

"Jaime, get the gun away from your head. You aren't like this." I whisper shakily, and he looks at me, so much sincerity in his eyes. As if he were to say sorry to me without actually speaking the words. He never actually wanted this, he loved us, all of us, and he didn't want to lose Vic. He wouldn't have, I would have let them sort out their differences and try to get to speaking terms.

At that moment, the police come diving in, and the loud bang of a bullet going through his skull rings in the air.

"Jaime!" Vic yells, and he grabs me to him, holding me safe away from the scene. I hold my leg tightly, wailing and crying in pain, and I look at Jaime's dead body, curling up into Vic. This did not just all happen in a thirty minute span. I lost two people today, and I don't want to live without them.

"Medical attention, my love. Come with me." A woman says behind me, and I grab her arm for support, looking her in the eyes for a brief moment.

And then, I pass out.