5.

"Hey, good morning." Mike says from behind me as i'm working on keeping Vic's office clean, and I feel his hand trail over my waist. I giggle and smile, looking up at him.

Lately, we've been seeing each other a lot, but we both know that the mutual feelings are low, or there's none at all. We just both share a strong passion of pissing Vic off.

"Good morning, love. How are you?" I ask, and he smiles, leaning against the wall as I sort papers out through Vic's filing cabinet.

"Good, good, and how are you? How's Vic been?" He asks, and I shrug.

"He actually hasn't been talking to me much, just simple orders, but I guess it's okay. I also think he realized that I get really frustrated and throw tantrums." I giggle, and he laughs, shaking his head.

"Yeah, he's definitely so annoying, but I think something is up with him." He says, and I look outside through the glass windows to see him talking to a girl, with ginger hair and the sharpest acrylic nails that i've ever seen.

"Well, she's a pretty girl, I wouldn't be surprised if he's taken interest in her." I say blandly, going back to the filing cabinet, but in reality, it would bother me so fucking much if he really did.

"Yeah, uh, look again." He says, and when I do, Vic is holding the girl's waist, his lips on hers. I look away quickly, closing my eyes for a moment, and I feel my heart break. Almost two weeks into my job I have a crush on Vic, and he's kissing someone else.

I look again to see him walking towards his office, and before I can think, i'm grabbing Mike's shirt and attacking his lips with mine.

He kisses me back slowly at first, and then he gains more confidence and dominance, holding my waist tightly as he kisses me harder. Vic would be so pissed, but I don't care at this point.

"Mm, Mike." I moan, his teeth grazing and nipping gently at my bottom lip, and I feel his hands travel slowly down my waist, and gently slip beneath my shirt. We were actually enjoying this-

"Michael Christopher, get your hands off of him!" I hear Vic scream, and we both scream, jumping away from each other in fright. I land against Vic's desk, and Mike quickly regains his posture, leaning back on the wall.

"If you can make out with Danielle, there's no reason why I can't make out with Kellin." Mike snaps angrily, and I press my lips together, holding back a laugh and a smile.

"I own this place, I can do whatever the fuck I want!" Vic roars, and Mike smirks.

"And I co-own, so I can do whatever the fuck I want. This business isn't even yours, it dad's. So shut the fuck up and actually do you job for once." Mike says, nostrils flaring, and I gasp, quickly stepping in between them.

"Okay, guys, let's not get carried away here, please." I plead, and I look at Vic, who instantly relaxes when his eyes land on mine. Weird.

Mike sighs, moving away from me and leaving the office, and I look at Vic, frowning.

"Vic, you need to relax sometimes." I say, staring at him, and he shakes his head, fixing his snapback.

"I own you all, I just can't have you and-" He starts, and I shake my head.

"You don't own any of us, you just have to find your chill sometimes. Go calm down, but until you can, don't talk to me." I say, fixing his shirt collar, and he watches me with a hopeless and desperate look in his eyes, making me frown.

"I'm gonna go home." I whisper, and he watches as I pick up my coat, walk through the office building with everyone's eyes on me, and walk out.