23.

Why does everything have to take a turn against my relationship and I?

Oh yeah, because the world despises me strongly.

Turns out that Vic had broken two of his ribs in his altercation with Jaime. I probably cried six times today already in the past three hours, which is not even a record time. Sometimes, Vic doesn't understand what he puts me through with all of this. It makes my heart break, it makes me so worried and frantic, and it's so fucking scary.

"Baby, lay down, relax," Vic whispers out, and I look at him, laying next to him carefully, resting my hand on his stomach. He wraps his arm around my shoulders, pulling me as close as his strength would let him. I trace my finger against his skin, sighing quietly.

"Victor, you're so... Rebellious. This is probably the millionth time that I told you," I whisper, and he nods, looking at me, his eyes hooded, yet holding so much love.

"I know that, and I don't care how much you tell me you hate me for it. I love you, and i'm sorry. I just can't control it." He whispers back, and I look at him again, frowning. He thinks I hate him? I'm so, so far from hating him.

"I don't have you, you should know that." I say blandly, and I turn on my side, facing away from him, shutting my eyes. He knows that I said it without meaning it, he knows damn well that I don't hate him, and when he says it, it makes me hate myself even more.

"Hey, hey, look at me, I will turn around if I have to," He says, and I sigh, opening my eyes. I feel his gently shift behind me, and I whip around, pushing him back down on his back.

"You're gonna hurt yourself!" I yell, and he sighs angrily.

"Well, you're angry at me, and I don't want you to be!" He yells back, and his face softens immediately after, and I feel my throat start to tighten.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I just want you to be okay, I want us to be okay, god damnit!" I yell, flinging myself into his arms, making him sit up and hug me tightly. He rocks me back and forth, back and forth, letting me sob into his shoulder.

"I know, i'm so sorry, i'm so fucking sorry," He whispers quietly, and I let out a breathy sigh, looking up at him, tear stains on my face and all. He gently wipes them away, frowning, and I frown back, looking down.

"I think... I think we need to break up," He whispers, and I widen my eyes, looking up at him. What? What the hell did he just say? Did he just say that he wants to break up, or am I hallucinating?

"V-Vic... You want to what?" I ask, slowly and quietly, and he takes a breath, moving me away from him.

"I want to break up with you, I-I can't keep fucking hurting you like this, it's better for you." He explains softly, and I nod slowly, crawling back away from him, making his grab my hand. I yank it away from him, and he shakes his head slowly.

"Kellin, it's not that I don't love you, you have to understand-"

"No, you don't love me. You probably lied to me, just like how you tried to choke me to death and you fed me all of these lies, right?" I ask, narrowing my eyes at him, and he widens his eyes at me.

"Kellin, listen to me, my love-"

"No, don't you fucking dare call me that. You hurt me, and you hit me, and you abused me, and you used me, you used me this whole time. I should have stayed with Mike, because he would never hurt me like you did." I say, staying calm, and he furrows his eyebrows at me.

"Kellin, did you fucking think I did that purposely? I fucking love you, you just need to listen to me-"

"No, I fucking love you, i've loved you for the longest, but... I was too stupid to realize that you didn't love me back. I never realized that you were using me this whole time. Am I just a good fuck to you?" I ask softly, and he shakes his head frantically.

"Baby, I would never do that to you, I would never use you, I would never intentionally hurt you. You have to understand where i'm coming from-"

"Fuck you." I say quietly, getting up and walking to the door, ignoring Vic and his pleas for me to listen to him. I slam the door shut, quickly going downstairs, the tears not falling yet.

"Kellin? Kellin! Baby, what's wrong, why do you look so dazed? What did he do?" Danielle asks, rushing up to me, my feet feeling like their ten feet off of the ground. I feel so lightheaded...

"Kellin! Kellin, baby, answer me!" She screams, shaking me, and I collapse into her arms, her shaking me and holding me tightly.

"Mike! Trace! Romi! What's wrong with Kellin? Look at me!" She cries, tears streaming down her face, and the tears fall from mine, too.

"Why are you crying? What did he do to you? Tell me!" She yells, becoming more and more frustrated and flustered, and I let out a shaky sob, looking at her chest, Mike running over to me, shoving people out of the way.

"Kellin! Look at me!" He yells, and I close my eyes, bile rising in my stomach.

"He broke up with me," I manage to get out, and she gasps, and I taste blood in my mouth. What's happening to me?

"Stay with me! Mike, get a doctor, he's bleeding!" She yells, crying harder than before, and I wrap my arms around her, resting my head on her shoulder, my vision turning white as she pleads for me to stay awake. He never loved me, and he never will.