20.

"Ugh, I don't want to be here, baby, i'm in pain, let me go home!" Vic whines, and I look up at him, tracing my fingers along his chest. I shake my head, smiling.

"Nope, you need to work, shut up," I say, and he rolls his eyes, taking my hands in his, pulling me close.

"Baby, please-"

"Nuh-uh."

"At least give me a kiss?"

"Nope."

"You're so bad, Quinn,"

"I know, but you love me,"

"Ugh, you're right. Come here," He murmurs, lifting me up in his arms, and I giggle, pressing a kiss to his lips, holding his face in my hands. As much as he hates it, I made him go to work today, because one, his father said so, and two, we're falling behind. We can't be absent every day, as much as I would love to be.

"I love you, so much," I mumble against his lip, and he smiles at me, tilting my head slightly so I don't brush against his nose, but also so that he can look at me better. I smile at him, and he smiles back.

"Can I take you home now?" He asks, and I shake my head, letting him set me down gently on the desk. He gives me a pout, and I pull him forward by his shirt, smirking and lifting it up to distract him. That, and he's become so much more muscular. I don't know how, and I don't know why, but I love touching his arms and stomach.

"Have you been working out?" I ask, running my fingers over his toned stomach, and he shakes his head, smirking down at me.

"Why, am I more muscular? Aww, how about this? If we can go home, you can feel me up all you want," He says, and I laugh, pulling down his shirt, looking up at him with a pout on his face.

"You're not slick, baby, we have work to get done," I say, and he lifts me up, my arms draping around his neck. I gnaw on my lip, playing with his hair gently, watching his face and his puppy dog eyes. I sigh, giving.

"Fine, let's go," I say, exasperated, and he cheers, setting me down and placing a deep kiss to my lips. I hold his face in my hands, looking at him. Fuck, how did I get so lucky to have him in my life?

"You're so beautiful," He murmurs, and I roll my eyes, kissing him again and hiding my immense blush. He pulls away, looking at my face, a bright smile on his.

"You're so adorable when you blush, I love making you blush," He coos, and I sigh, taking his hand, pulling him out of the office and locking the door.

"Hey, hey, what's the rush? We could have had plenty of fun in there," He says, and I narrow my eyes at him, smirking.

"You're horny, aren't you?" I ask, and he sighs, nodding a little. I give him a deep kiss, and he looks around, kissing me again briefly before pulling me outside and into his car. He pulls me on his lap, his hands traveling down my jeans, and I look at him. He looks back at me, playing with my panties, lust and love in his eyes.

"I-I want to..." I start, blushing and stopping, and he raises an eyebrow at me, a sly smirk on his face, his hand traveling to my cheek.

"You what, princess?" He asks, and I look down at his chest, starting to unbutton his shirt. He watches me, and he stops me, lifting up my chin so my eyes meet his.

"Tell me, baby," He whispers, and I look away, pushing his shirt to his shoulders and staring down at his chest.

"I-I want you to m-make love to me," I whisper quietly, and he smiles, watching me intently, admiration in his eyes.

"I couldn't hear you," He says, and he starts the car behind my back, letting me crawl into the passenger's seat. He's just as eager as I am to get home, but I hate it when he teases me.