21.

"Ah! Vic!" I cry, biting my lip in pain, and he comes running into the room, my legs tightly woven together. I lift up my arms, and he takes me into them, lifting me up. A scream erupts from my lips as he positions my legs around his waist, and he lets me hang loose. I can't walk, and I want to cuddle Vic, but here he is, trying to kill me.

"Oh, angel, are you sore?" He asks, and I pout, nodding slowly. He gives me a sly smile, gently laying me back down in bed, rubbing my bruised thighs slowly.

"Have you seen what you did to my back yet, or?" He asks, a wide grin on his face, and I shake my head, watching as he takes off his shirt and turns around. I gasp, running my fingers over the raw scratches, some even look like they bled. I look at him, my face pink, and he gives me a soft kiss.

"B-Babe, i'm so-"

"It's hot, don't worry. You're quite the animal," He taunts, winking, and I sigh, flopping down and giving him a less-than-impressed look. He's so lucky that I did not ship him off to work today.

"You're so lucky that I love you," I murmur, rolling onto my stomach, and he gives my ass a gentle grip, massaging the flesh in his hand. I sigh loudly, and he laughs.

"I'm so, so, so lucky. Daddies deserve much-"

"Oh, don't you fucking start!" I snap, my cheeks turning a crimson color, and he laughs even harder, kissing my back, along my spine, sending shivers down my body. He's going to tease me eternally for having a daddy kink. It suits him... He looks like a daddy.

"It's so sexy, I don't know why you're yelling at me! You're not supposed to yell at your daddy-"

"Victor Vincent Fuentes Junior! Shut the hell up!" I yell, whipping around and playfully raising my fists at him, and he grabs my waist, laying back and pulling me over him, his lips attaching to mine in a deep, passionate kiss. I smile against his lips, and he looks at me momentarily, going back to kissing me.

"I love you, baby boy," He murmurs, biting my lip, and I giggle softly, kissing him again, and again.

"I love you, too, daddy," I purr, and he pushes me softly down on my back, holding my hands above my head. He kisses my neck gently, over the love-bites softly, and a knock on the door disturbs us, making us both groan.

"Change," He says, and I nod, changing out of my lingerie into shorts and one of his t-shirts. I lay down comfortably, pulling the bed sheets over myself, and he goes downstairs to open the door. I hum softly, taking my phone out from underneath my pillow, and going to text Danielle.

Dani: Bad news, angel, Jaime is here today, it's a good thing that you & Vic didn't come in. We're trying our best to get him to leave. He really wants to talk to Vic. )::

I feel my chest tighten, and I let out a prolonged sigh, frowning. Maybe I should just talk to Jaime myself, for him. I just want him out of our lives.

I'll talk to Jaime for him. I want to know his opinions, I want to know what happened. I just want my Viccy to be happy.

Dani: I know, baby, I know. I'll talk to him about letting him talk to you tomorrow. Come into tomorrow, but make Vic stay home. Keep me posted, Mike is coming over to check on you guys. Keep me updated, much much much love. xoxoxo

I groan loudly, watching the door open, and Mike comes in. I give him a wide smile, hugging him tightly when he sits next to me, and I hold his face in my hands.

"Tell me everything about Jaime, what does he want and why is he at work?" I ask quietly, and he sighs, tracing his finger along my thigh slowly.

"He wants to talk to Vic, he knows this other boy... I don't know why he is, he's tall and has a lot of tattoos, I just... I don't know. Has Dani been keeping you updated?" He asks softly, and I nod, staring at him. A tall boy with tattoos? Who the hell?

"Yes, and can you describe the other boy with the tattoos?" I ask, and he thinks for a moment, squeezing my knee.

"Uh, he has blonde hair, a rose chest tattoo... Really tall and buff, too. I'll ask him his name tomorrow. Just keep him home, okay?" He says, and at that moment, Vic comes walking in, coffee in his hand. I smile at him as he hands me the mug, giving him a small kiss.

"Is everything okay?" He asks, and I nod slowly, giving him a small smile.

"Stay home from work tomorrow, okay?" I say, and he furrows his eyebrows together.

"Why? Are you staying with me, babe?" He asks, and I shake my head, Mike standing up and rubbing his arm nervously.

"Then i'm going to work with you." He says, and I shake my head frantically, draping my legs over his.

"Baby, Jaime is there, isn't he?" He asks, and I groan loudly, nodding. He sees right through my lies. Mike groans, covering his face.

"Yeah, i'm definitely going to work tomorrow. I need to keep you safe and in my sight. I need to-"

"No, no, no!" Mike and I say at the same time, and he raises an eyebrow at us, making me casually sip my coffee to make things less obvious.

"What he meant to say was... I can protect Kellin myself. We want you to be safe," Mike explains, and Vic blinks a couple of times, before looking at me.

"Okay, fine. I'll stay home, you two can go," He says, and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Are you sure? You're actually agreeing to this?" I ask, and he nods, giving me a sweet kiss, licking the coffee off of my lip.

"Positive. You and Mike have some catching up to do, right? Go on," He says, and I get up, grabbing Mike's wrist, pulling him downstairs. I look at him, crossing my arms, and he holds his hands up in defense. Something is definitely up, and he's not leaving this house until I know.

"Fess up, Michael," I snap, and he sighs, nodding. There's no hiding anything from me, ever.

"Okay, so this is what happened... Oh, yeah, and tomorrow, you have to talk to Jaime."