24.

danielle's pov

I hold Kellin gently in my arms, laying back and holding his head gently to my chest as he sleeps. I kiss his hair a couple of times, whispering a few reassuring words, his body shivering, even though he has bedsheets covering his body. Yesterday, he had such a panic attack that he started to throw up blood. I'm fucking ready to destroy a single thing that hurts him, ever, including Vic. Especially Vic.

"Is he okay? Tell me he's okay," Mike says, rushing into the room, and I nod, looking over at Mike, who hasn't slept in days, and hasn't heard a single thing from Vic. Maybe he did and he's not telling us, because he knows how angry I can actually get.

"He's safe, that's all I actually fucking want. If I see Vic, I will explode." I whisper, looking at him, and he sighs, biting his fingernail gently.

"I heard from him," He says gently, and I tense. I knew damn well that Vic would never leave us alone, let alone Kellin. I know he does love Kellin, but right now, I have so many mixed emotions about this whole situation.

"Is he okay? How's his physical state?"

"He has bandages around his chest, he's slowly healing. He can walk, for sure. He looked so... Distraught. He's obviously tired, and he started crying. He, uh... He left something for Kellin." He says quietly, and I gently lay Kellin down, getting up and slipping on a shirt. I follow Mike into the kitchen, revealing a bouquet of roses. I sigh softly, running my fingers over the petals, picking up the card and reading it.

"It only says 'I love you,' i'm so fucking confused over everything. I don't know how to feel, or even how to think. He does love Kellin, but what if Jaime influenced him to do this?" He explains, and I sit on the stool near the table, Mike going to put the flowers in some water.

"Where's Romi and Trace?" I ask, and he points to the stairs.

"Sleeping." He says. I nod slowly, tying my hair up gently, resting my head on the table and letting out an angry scream. I fucking hate Vic!

"Danielle! Are you okay?" Kellin asks, frazzled, and I whip around, nodding. He looks at the flowers on the table, gently going over to them, and he looks at me, his eyes wide.

"Who is this from?" He asks, and Mike takes Kellin's hand gently.

"It's from Vic. He stopped by earlier, he really wanted to talk to you. I don't want him to talk to you." He explains simply, Kellin admiring the roses for a moment, reading the card, looking at me. I love him and Vic together, everything is making my heart ache.

"I love him, so much." He whispers, a frown on his face, and I hold out my arms, letting me hug him. Romi slowly comes downstairs, frowning when she sees us, and Mike hugs us, too, kissing Kellin's hair, looking down at him. I wouldn't even mind if him and Kellin got together, either. They would be adorable together, but I know that Vic has Kellin's heart, and vice versa. They're basically inseparable.

"And he loves you, darling, so much. I just don't understand why he decided to break up with you," I whisper, and Mike furrows his eyebrows together.

"He said to stop hurting Kellin, yet he never really hurt Kellin in the first place. I want to understand this, I think that Jaime is influencing, he's scared for his own good, and it's scary. Jaime raped him, he raped you, and I know how painful it is when he comes barging back when Vic is happily in a relationship." He explains, and Kellin plays with the hem of my shirt, frowning.

"Jaime did mention something about revenge, I just don't understand it. I don't want to understand it, either. I want him to be arrested." Kellin says gently, and Mike nods in agreement. I shake my head sadly.

"There's no way for him to be arrested, apparently they need proof of rape, whatever the hell that means. I'll never understand society today. I just want Jaime to stop messing with you two." I say quietly, and Kellin nods again, dazing off and staring at Mike, a hopeless look on his face.

"Well, i'm craving a getaway from all of this. I want Vic to come over." Kellin says, and Tracy comes stomping downstairs, attempting to run her fingers through her matted hair.

"If I hear his name one more fucking time, i'm slapping all of you. I don't care who, I don't want him in our conversations. I'll chop off all of his limbs the next time I see him." She says, and Kellin gives her a sad frown. Her eyes trail to the roses on the table, and she shakes her head, sighing.

"I swear to God, he needs to make up his damn mind. I can't fucking stand him,' She mutters, going off in the bathroom and slamming the door, and I look at Kellin again, tears in his eyes.

"Oh, baby, don't you cry. I love you so much," I whisper, hugging him tightly again, letting him cry into my shoulder. I kiss his forehead, rubbing his back, rocking him back and forth. Tears fall down my face, and I start to sob, burying my face gently in his hair.

"It's okay, w-we will be okay, I swear," I whisper, and Mike gives us a sad look, shooting up from his seat.

"I'm fixing this," He declares, and I look at him.

"Mike-"

"No! I can't stand seeing the people I love so angry and sad! I'm fucking fixing this!" He yells, going upstairs to get changed, and I look down at Kellin, who was staring up at me.

"We'll be okay?" He asks quietly, and I nod, wiping the tears away from his bright green eyes.

"We'll be okay, Kellin."