13.

A knock on Romi's door at three in the morning disturbs Mike and I from our sleep. He raises his arm to release me, and I place a hand gently to his chest as I sit up, signing that I would answer the door.

"Be careful," He grumbles, his voice deep with sleep, and I nod, kissing his forehead softly before getting up. Who the fuck shows up at someone's house at four in the damn morning?

I stomp downstairs, rubbing my eyes and face, and I slowly unlock the door, turning on the lights in the process. I open the door, almost fainting when I see who's standing there.

Vic.

Oh my God, Vic is here.

I widen my eyes, his eyes raking his almost bare body, and I pull him inside, shutting the door behind him, my body shivering.

"It's damn cold, get inside," I hiss, and he snaps out of his trace, his eyes landing on mine. I smooth out my little night gown awkwardly, looking away, and he gently drapes his sweater around my shoulders, my heart swelling at the sudden gesture.

"Thank you," I whisper, clearing my throat, and he nods slowly, taking a step towards me. I let him. I let him rest a hand on my waist, and I melt under his touch. I love him.

"Why are you here?" I ask quietly, resting my hand his chest, and I look up at him, his eyes full of sadness, sincerity, forgiveness, and admiration.

"I'm so fucking sorry," He whispers, taking my face in his hands, and I look at him, taking a deep breath.

"Vic, I don't-"

"I have to make it up to you, i'm so sorry. I didn't mean it, I didn't mean any of it, goddamnit, Kellin, please believe me," He whispers, his voice wavering, and I let him pull my body to his chest. I believe him. I really do.

"Please don't hurt me," I whisper back, and he looks at me again, our noses touching, his breath ghosting against my lips.

"I won't," He whispers back, and he leans his head forward more, our lips connecting in a passionate kiss. I melt into his grasp, my body fitting perfect against his, and I run my fingers slowly through his hair, fireworks erupting in my stomach. He's the one, he's who I want to be with.

"I promise, I won't," He murmurs after pulling away for a moment, reattaching his lips to mine, the kiss becoming more feverish. God, I love him, I love him, I love him.

I push him down on the couch, swinging my leg over his lap and straddling him, and his strong hands travel slowly up my back. I shiver as his touch, his sweater that was around my shoulders dropping to the floor. Fuck.

"I don't think i've ever told you how damn beautiful you are," He whispers, his hand running slowly over my shoulder, and I smile a little, cupping his face in my one of my hands.

"Thank you, baby," I whisper, and he gives me a soft smile, reattaching his lips to mine. I let out a little happy sigh, pushing him down on the couch and crawling over him, and he runs his hands slowly over my bum, making me gasp into the kiss.

"Too much?" He asks worriedly, and I shake my head, kissing him again.

"You can," I whisper, kissing him again, and he grips at my waist tightly, a door flying open.

"Kellin! Why are you kissing a murderer? I'll save you!" Mike yells, yanking me off of him, and I scream when he does, clinging onto him.

"Mike, he's not a murderer, that's Vic!" I hiss, and I look over at Vic, who had a hood over his head. He did indeed look like a murderer.

"Oh, oh shit, oh, okay," Mike says quietly, setting me down, and he grabs Vic's wrist, yanking him into the kitchen to talk to him. I flop down on the couch, the smile never leaving my face.

I love Vic.