7.

Mike and I walk into the office building hand in hand, tight black skinny jeans covering my legs, and a white button up shirt lazily done, tucked into my jeans, and rolled up to my sleeves. To say that Mike, Romi, and Tracie picked out the sexiest outfit for me was an understatement, because I look fucking fierce.

I watch as everyone's eyes land on me, some men smirking and the women smiling, they all knew that I was gay and i'm not scared to express my style. They also know that i'm not scared of Vic, not one bit.

"Let's see here, Kellin Quinn is missing, as usual. I need to get a new assistant." Vic sighs, and I sit down on one of the computer desks.

"I'm actually right here, maybe if you weren't so busy focusing on your girlfriend, you would notice that your assistant is here." I say back snappily, and his head whips around, his cold eyes landing on mine. His eyes rake my body slowly, and I feel Mike take my hand slowly.

"He looks like he has a little problem." Tracie whispers, and I glance down at his pants, a slight boner peaking through his black jeans. I look at Danielle, who was staring at him angrily.

"Danielle, you know what to do." I say, winking at her, and her and Vic both gasp, Romi, Tracie, and Mike bursting out laughing behind me.

I get up, scampering off to Vic's office where I sit as his desk and look at the pile of paperwork he had left for me, and they all sit down in random places around the room.

"I taught him well, everyone." Tracie says proudly, and I giggle, picking up a pen and quickly scribbling my name on the folder, before opening it and getting to work.

"You did, their facial expressions were fucking hilarious." I giggle, and I cover my mouth, dropping my pen and holding back my laughs.

"Vic had a boner." Mike snickers, and I laugh harder, covering my face with my hands. He got a boner from looking at me!

"Oh my G-God, he had a boner!" I laugh, and I hear the door open, my eyes flying up, all of us going silent. Mike comes over to give me a quick kiss, and Romi and Tracie give me a worried look before they leave the room, leaving me alone with Satan.

"Yes, sir?" I say quietly, and he glares at me.

"What was that little stunt that you pulled out there earlier? Are you fucking kidding me, Kellin? You're putting a bad name to this company!" He yells, and I frown.

"Then fire me." I say, and he shuts his mouth for a moment.

"You think this is all fun and games, huh? You really think this is funny? You really think that I will not hesitate to-" He starts, but he cuts himself off when he sees the amused look on my face.

"Get over here." He whispers lowly, and I cautiously get up, going over to him, and crossing my arms. He shoves me against the wall, and I cry out, his breathing directly on my lips. I feel his crotch press against mine.

"A-Ah, Vic," I whine, sounding more like a moan, and he smirks. I grip the front of his shirt in my hand.

"Pull some shit like that again and i'll be sure to punish you, do you understand?" He says lowly, his voice deep and husky, and I swallow.

"P-Punish me how?" I ask quietly, and he watches my lips.

"If you do it again, you'll see." He whispers, and I look straight into his eyes, taking in a sharp breath.

"Do you understand?" He asks quietly, and I nod, not daring to day anything else.

"Now get to fucking work."