6.

Vic has been gone lately, and so has Danielle. I guess he wanted to take some sort of vacation, with her, but I really don't care. He left Mike and I in charge, which was a nice change, and everything has been much more peaceful without Vic bossing us around. I actually made some new friends here.

"Hey guys, whenever you all finish your work today, you can clock out and relax, okay?" I say when popping into one of the offices, and the two ladies nod and sigh in relief when I tell them that. I smile, and my new best friend, Romi, pops up my by side.

"How do you do it? How do you even put up with Vic?" She whisper-shouts, and I smile, hugging my notebook to my chest.

"I have no idea, but he isn't as bad after that whole thing with me quitting and walking out. I'm just glad he's been gone for a while." I say, sitting down at my desk, and she sits across from me, a smile on her face.

"Well, it takes a lot of willpower to put up with him, I did indeed slap him at one point, almost got fired, but Tracie covered for me. What a relief." She giggles, and I giggle back. I'm glad that Romi actually did slap him, because he deserved it.

"So how's you and Mike been? I've heard some jealously problems have been going underway." She says, and I sigh, propping my head up on my hand.

"We've been doing really well, but Vic has been getting so jealous lately. It makes me laugh every single time." I say, and she smirks.

"Rumor has it that he's had his eyes on you for a while." She says, and I shake my head.

"No, no, he has Danielle, he can't possibly check me out." I say, and she smiles excitedly. I love Romi's enthusiasm.

"Danielle as in the girl he's probably using to get you jealous? Yeah, Kells, definitely." She says, and I tense, widening my eyes.

Vic using Danielle to make me jealous?

Me?

"Romi, I doubt that. Danielle is such a pretty girl, and if I weren't gay, i'd go for her, too." I say softly, and she shakes her head.

"Kells, he's gayer than gay, he's gayer than a rainbow, he's gayer than anyone in this place. Just trust me, love." She says, and I sigh, staring at her helplessly. And then, I see him walk in with Danielle.

"Oh, fuck, he's back." I grumble, and I hear Mike come in the room.

"Hey, babe." I say, and he smiles, giving me a sweet peck to the lips. I guess you can say that Mike and I are kinda dating now. Romi watches us and giggles, and I blush sheepishly.

"Mike is really sweet, though." I giggle to her, and she smiles. She opens her mouth to say something, but Vic walks in, his eyes immediately landing on me, then Mike, then Romi.

"Sir." Romi says, standing up and smoothing out her skirt, and he watches her as she scampers to leave the room and give me a wink. I smile and shake my head, and Vic watches us with a hard glare on his face.

"I'll see you later, I don't really want to be around him right now." He whispers, giving me another kiss to the lips, and I watch him as he leaves. I like Mike, but I like Vic more, and i'm so torn between them.

"Hi." I say softly, and I take note of the fading hickeys on his neck. I swallow a little, looking away, and he watches me for a moment.

"You're not allowed to be around Mike in the work office anymore, get out." He says blatantly, and I stare at him in disbelief.

"If I can't be around Mike, then you can't fucking be around Danielle." I snap back. I'm so fucking fed up with his shit.

"Who the fucking hell are you talking to?" He asks, his anger flaring up, and I walk straight up to him, and slap him with as much force my little hand has. His head flings to the left, and he doesn't dare look at me.

"Fuck you." I say bluntly, walking out, and i'm stopped by Danielle.

"You can't do that." She says angrily, and I smirk.

"I just did, and there's nothing you can do about it, freckle face." I say back, walking past her, and she gasps, Romi looking at me with a triumphant smirk on her face. I smirk back at her, pushing open the doors and breathing in the fresh air of outside, and I receive a text message.

romi : danielle is pissed, and vic is livid.

I don't care.