12.

Look how adorable he is! @kqbxo xox

I roll my eyes at the picture that Mike posts on Instagram, kissing his cheek quickly, and he laughs softly, running his fingers slowly though my hair.

"Don't you dare roll your eyes, you know damn well it is a cute picture," He chuckles, and I giggle softly, nodding and smiling.

"It is, it really is," I giggle, and Danielle comes skipping into the room, a bottle of blue hair dye in one hand and a bottle of bleach in the other.

"Mikey, it's time," She says menacingly, giving him a smirk, and he looks at her, fearful.

"Oh, i'm scared now. Can Kellin hold my hand?" He asks, and I laugh loudly, slipping my fingers slowly through his.

"I'll hold your hand, definitely, as long as you let me play a game on your phone," I say sweetly, and he rolls his eyes, handing me his phone. I smile, logging into my favorite Japanese game called Neko Atsume. It's the greatest.

"That stupid game," Romi murmurs, walking into the room and eyeing me, and I pout at her, making her smile.

"It's fun," I whine, and I lean against Mike, his arm wrapping around me slowly. This is going to be the best night ever, and no one can ruin it.

"Romi, babe, let's get to work," Danielle says, pulling Mike away from me into a chair, and he lets out a whine as they drape a black towel over him.

"I'm doomed, doomed I tell you," He groans, closing his eyes, and Romi smiles as she combs out his hair, Danielle preparing the dyes and chemicals.

"Definitely," She giggles, and Tracie sits next to me, her head resting gently on my shoulder. I lace my fingers through hers.

"How are you feeling, babe?" She asks, and I nod slowly.

"Better, much better, we're going to have so much fun," I whisper, and she giggles, nodding.

"The best, I don't want your mind on Vic. Hold on," She says, Mike's screen lighting up.

His phone buzzes, and she gasps when she looks at it. My heart stops in my chest.

"Oh my God, Vic commented under Mike's post!" She shrieks, and everyone comes rushing to my side, my fingers shakily unlocks the phone. My heart melts when I read the comment.

@victorf: so adorable my goodness

"I want to scrape out his eyeballs."

"That damned prick! He can't come back from what he did."

"Oh my Gosh, is he kidding me?"

"My brother is a fucking idiot."

I quickly log into my account, going to like the picture and reply to the comment. I know he isn't heartless.

@victorf xoxo

"No! Kellin!" Danielle whines, and I look up at her.

"I can't be mad at him," I whisper, and Romi lets out a little sigh, Tracie looking at her.

"As much as I hate that man, it's obvious that Kellin loves him, and I know Vic loves him back."

"Vic does not love me, let's not go there, oh God," I laugh, and Mike looks down at his hands.

"Well, you see," He starts, and we all turn our heads to him.

"I heard him talking on the phone about Kellin to my friend Jaime," He admits, and we all gasp. Vic talks about me? This is just like a reality TV show, but i'm actually in love.

"Details, please," Tracie demands, and he looks at us.

"I don't remember all of it, it was a couple of days ago, but I remember Vic said that he didn't want to intentionally hurt Kellin-"

"Bullshit." Danielle snaps.

"Babe, relax, and listen," Romi whispers, resting a hand to her shoulder, and she nods unwillingly, letting Mike continue.

"And he also said that he wants to protect Kellin, and he wants to have him for himself. I believe that's all that was important," He finishes, and we all nod slowly, me fixing the strap of my thin silk night gown. Does he really think all of this?

"I would say call him," Tracie whispers, and I shake my head.

"I'm not talking to him first, he's a man and he knows damn well what he's doing." I say simply, and they all nod.

"I'm going to go get something to eat," I say, slipping Mike's phone back in his hand, and I rush downstairs, going into Romi's fridge and grabbing whatever the hell. I can't believe this.

This night was supposed to be Vic-free, and here I am, swooning over him and his stupid little comments.