10.

danielle —

I watch as Vic slowly swings his feet back and forth, watching Kellin in the distance from his desk. How fucking dare you punch Kellin and throw him to the ground, and then come back and check him out the next day.

I sigh angrily, tapping my nails rapidly on my desk, and I watch as he takes his phone out, probably going to talk to someone. Does he have no remorse for what he did? Does he not understand that he fucked everything up?

"Danielle, relax," Tracie whispers, and I grip the edge of the desk tightly, ignoring her. I'm not going to relax. I'm really not.

I stand up, eyeing him carefully. I go over to him, Romi grabbing my hand, and I whip around.

"Don't confront him, it's okay," She whispers, and I shake my head angrily, yanking away from her.

"It's not fucking okay, Romi!" I yell, going up to him, and his eyes land on mine, my fist connecting with his jaw as I swing at him.

"You damn bastard! All you do is fuck shit up! Can't you fucking tell that he loves you?" I scream, my face flustered and pink. He doesn't dare make eye contact with me.

"Do you have no remorse for what you did? Do you not fucking see the hell you put him through while working here? Don't you fucking understand, Vic?" I shriek. Silence from him. I hear Kellin gasp. I turn around to see tears in his eyes.

"Danielle, relax," I hear Mike whisper, and I look at him, shaking my head.

"You better slap some sense into your idiot older brother, because I am sick and fucking tired of this bullshit," I snap, turning around and stomping away, and his voice stops me.

"I do have remorse," Vic whispers, and I turn around, eyeing him. Kellin watches us with hurtfulness in his eyes.

"Do you, really?" I ask quietly, his cold eyes landing on mine.

"You just don't see it," He growls, standing up and walking away, and Kellin lets out a sad sob, covering his bruise face. I go over to him, Mike appearing behind him and rubbing his shoulders, and everyone watching quietly.

"Get back to fucking work!" I snap angrily, and they do, quickly turning their heads away. I move Kellin's hands gently away from his face, wiping away his tears slowly.

"This is all of my fault," He whispers, and I shake my head, giving him a tight hug.

"It isn't, he just never learns, it's okay," I whisper, stroking his hair, and he cries softly into my shoulder.

"I fucking love him," He whispers, and I rub his back, my heart shattering. He loves Vic, and Vic can't see that yet.

"I know, baby, let's get you home. Mike, can you pretty please bring me something from the bakery to give to Kellin?" I ask, and he nods. Kellin looks up at me, sniffling.

"Double chocolate cake with vanilla sprinkles, please," He whispers, and Mike nods, kissing Kellin's head softly before taking off.

"Come on, darling, let's get you home," I whisper, and he nods, letting me lead him out of the office building. It breaks my heart to see him like this.

Vic has to realize what he did. And he also has to know that Kellin is in love with him.