3.

"Kellin!" Vic snaps, snapping me from my sleep, and I gasp, shooting up. How the hell did I fucking doze off again?

"Y-Yes sir!" I say nervously, and I watch his dark eyes carefully.

"Were you just fucking sleeping on the job again, Quinn?" He asks darkly, and I shake my head frantically, wiping away the sleep from my eyes. Fuck, i'm done and over with.

"Yes, you were! And you never even finished your work!" He roars, and I move back, watching him. The best thing to do is not to get him angrier, and just take it in the ass.

"You deserve to get fired! Why were you fucking sleeping?" He snaps, and I shake my head frantically.

"I-I'm sorry, I-" I start, but i'm met with him dumping his warm coffee over my head.

He did not just do that.

"Stop fucking stuttering! You're a man, not a fucking child, form your words correctly!" He roars, and I feel my frustrated tears well at my eyes.

"I quit, I quit, I quit, I quit!" I yell at my boss, but I know damn well that i'm not quitting. I'm just so fucking fed up with him, and he doesn't understand that. I want to slap him so badly.

"You can't quit, my orders, get back to work." He snaps, dropping my notebook on his desk with his now empty cup and I let out a frustrated scream, stomping out of his office and closing the door. I know I don't quit.

"Kellin, get over here!" He roars.

"Fuck you!" I snap, closing my eyes and holding back my angry tears, but I run into someone, making my eyes fly open, looking at the tattoos on the tall man's arms.

"Woah, are you okay?" The man asks, and I look up at him. He looked a little like Vic, but he's cute.

"N-No, I quit." I say, and he sighs.

"It's Vic, isn't it. He's my asshole of an older brother, I know." He says, smiling, and I widen my eyes.

"Yes, he's older, he's just so short. Now wipe away the tears." He says, and I do slowly, looking up at him, a warm smile on his face.

"You must be Kellin, beautiful." He says slyly, and I giggle, blushing deeply and nodding.

"I am, and you are?" I ask.

"Mike, Mike Fuentes." He says, and I smile, shaking his hand when he holds it out.

"Yeah, y-you're cute." I say, and he smiles even more, his Medusa piercing shining slightly in the light. He's cute, but Vic is cuter.

"Thank you, love, let's just go fix things with-" He starts, and I hear someone growl. I whip around to see Vic standing there, watching us with a jealous look in his eyes.

"Aww, you look jealous." Mike coos, and that seems to make him even angrier.

"I want you out of here, and I never want to see you again." He snaps to me, turning around and walking back to his office, and I widen my eyes, looking up at him hopelessly. And then, I break down into tears.

"I-I have n-no job! I-I c-can't afford to l-live-" I start, and he hushes me, running his fingers through my hair slowly.

"He'll lighten up, and you can come live with me until he finally fucking does. He really is a douche." He chuckles, and I widen my eyes.

"Really? I can live with you?" I ask, and he nods, giving me that warm and comforting smile.

"Yes, don't worry. I'm here for you. Let's just get you home and showered."

~