31.

vic's pov

"Shh, shh, it's okay, it's okay," I whisper, holding Kellin tightly to my chest, kissing his hair softly. He covers his face, hiding his tears, and I rub his waist, kissing his cheek. I have seeing Kellin cry, no matter what the event is. I'm trying to stay strong for him and not cry either, but it's really hard. I just want my baby to be happy, not sad. I constantly reassure him that everything is going to be okay, I know it is.

"I-I miss her, I miss her so much. I-I-" He starts, and I gently pull him on my lap, rubbing away his tears, kissing his nose gently, his eyes staring into mine.

"I know, baby, I know. I do too. Don't cry, please, I hate to see you cry." I whisper, and he rests his head tiredly on my shoulder, sniffling and trying to compose himself. I rub his stomach softly, closing my eyes and leaning my head against his, just focusing on him.

"I can't watch this," He whispers hopelessly, and I make him look at me again, his eyes wide and brimming with tears, and I hold his face in my hands, gently kissing him.

"You don't have to watch, I will. It'll be okay." I whisper, and he wraps his arms around my neck softly, burying his gently in my shoulder. I look over at the boy with blue hair looking at Kellin, and he looks at me, and then back down at his lap.

"You're Awsten." I say, and his head shoots up as he nods.

"How do you-"

"Kellin and I have her belongings. I saw you in a couple of pictures, you were with Alysha in some of them, too." I say, and Kellin looks up, looking at Awsten. He gives him a small smile, and Awsten returns it before Kellin goes back to resting on my shoulder.

"Oh," He says simply, turning away, and I look back at Kellin, rubbing his injured leg slowly. He brings his hand gently down to mine, squeezing it, and I spot Jaime's friends a couple of pews away, taking a deep breath when one looks at me. Tony.

I look away, biting my lip, the preist saying his final words before the funeral ends. I stand up softly, helping Kellin to his feet, giving him his crutches. This morning he forgot his brace, he hates it.

"Actually, let me just-" I start, picking him up bridal style, someone grabbing the crutches from behind me as they fall to the floor. I immediately recognize the woman as Alysha.

"Thanks." I say quietly, looking back at Kellin, who was staring at her. She gives him a tiny smile, and we all go outside, one by one. I set Kellin down in a chair, and he looks up at me, the wind blowing his hair to the side.

"Take me home," He whispers.

"Soon." I whisper back, and he takes my hand, leaning against my side as he closes his eyes. I look down at him, squeezing his hand softly, and he gently squeezes back.

"I love you," He hums, and I smile down at him.

"I love you, too." I whisper back, and he smiles gently, closing his eyes as he leans against me once again. Mike approaches me, taking off his suit jacket, looking around.

"I saw Tony." He says, and I nod slowly, looking down. Tony and I had some serious history, we were basically inseparable until Jaime and I broke up.

"Yeah, I did, too. I was quite unhappy." I hum, and he nods,  looking around. I then spot Romi and Danielle talking to Alysha, and Awsten standing with his two other friends in silence. Well, shit.

"Did you see his parents?" Mike asks, and I nod, Kellin letting out a tiny yawn, looking up at me again. I look back down at him, and he sniffles a little. I hope he isn't getting sick.

"I'm tired, too, we'll be home soon. Just give me a couple of minutes." I hum, slipping my jacket on him, giving him a quick kiss before he wraps his arms around my neck.

"You need sleep too. You're so tired, I can see it on your face." He whispers, and I shrug, rubbing his shoulder softly.

"I just want you to be okay. I know that-" I start, but i'm cut off with someone behind me. I stand up, Mike giving Alysha a questioning look.

"Hey, uh, Kellin. Here's my number, I know you were one of Tracy's good friends. Just... Yeah." She says, handing my boyfriend a tiny sticky note, and he gives her a big and grateful smile before letting her walk off.

"Who the fuck?" Mike asks, and Danielle comes over to us, holding Romi's hand tightly.

"We need to go, if I see Jaime's dad one more time, i'm flipping absolute shit. Let's go." She says, and Mike lifts up Kellin, letting me take his crutches as we approach his car. We all get in silently, and Kellin holds my hand as I get into the driver's seat. We all silently and slowly drive back, no one saying a single word until we finally get there. When we all get inside, we all exchange quiet goodbyes before dispersing.

"Vic, come on," He whispers, pulling me upstairs, onto our bed. He starts to undress me, getting off all of the uncomfortable clothes, unbuttoning my shirt slowly, his hands resting on my chest.

"What's wrong?" I ask quietly, and he looks at me, a soft pout on his face.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asks, and I nod, pulling him close, giving him a small kiss.

"I am, i'm getting better. I'm just glad that the funeral is done. I want us to move on, I know they'll always be there on our minds, but we need to get to a happier place, all of us," I whisper, and he nods in agreement, slipping off my shirt, running his fingers over my skin.

"I love you," He whispers, wrapping his arms around my neck and giving me a tight hug, and I sigh into his neck, rubbing his back slowly.

"I love you, too, Kellin, I love you, too." I whisper, hugging him for a couple of moments before helping him out of his clothes and into something more comfortable. We lay down, him laying gently on his side, my hand immediately going to his stomach. He holds it there.

"Have I ever told you that you're going to be an amazing father?" He asks, and I nod, chuckling and kissing the nape of his neck.

"Yeah, I really hope I am. No dating until the age of eighteen, like I said," I hum, and he laughs, closing his eyes.

"Whatever, baby. I love you," He whispers.

"I love you, too. Sleep well," I whisper, and he shifts around a little before finding a good position to sleep in. He's going to love me more for what i'm going to do for him tomorrow, trust me. ❤︎

1 more chapter, my dudes. i'm actually tearing.