14.

I wake up with my arm lazily draped over Mike, his hand on my back. Sleep is the only thing on my mind, i'm exhausted. Vic's idiot ass just had to show up at three in the morning. I'm going to be so damn cranky.

I feel myself being lifted out of bed, and I whine loudly, a deep voice chuckling. I squirm around in their grasp, whimpering, and they laugh softly.

"Relax, you can go back to sleep," He murmurs, holding me up properly, and I drape my arms gently around their neck, my legs around their waist.

"Mm, Vic?" I ask, and he hushes me, rubbing my back.

"Yes, baby, it's me," He murmurs, and i'm suddenly not so tired anymore. I look at him, smiling, and he smiles back, kissing my nose.

"Hi, good morning, handsome," I swoon, admiring all of his facial features, and he smiles brightly at me, stroking my cheek.

"Good morning, beautiful, how did you sleep?" He asks, and I nod, burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"Well, why did you wake me up this morning?" I ask, and he clears his throat a little.

"You were cuddling Mike in your sleep," He says sheepishly, and I press my lips together, grinning.

"Someone was jealous, hm?" I ask, and he rolls his eyes, cupping my face in his hands.

"Yeah, because you're mine," He murmurs, giving me a sweet kiss, and I smile against his lips, biting his lower one.

"All yours," I giggle, kissing him again, and I hear Mike gag in the background.

"Ew, stop, please, stop. Just wait until the girls find you two making out," He says, and I widen my eyes at Vic.

"Oh, they still hate you, I forgot." I say quietly, resting my hand on his chest, and he rolls his eyes, a soft smirk on his face.

"That's my fault, it's okay," He says, kissing me again, and Mike groans loudly, throwing what looks like a plastic spoon at Vic.

"Stop!" He whines, and Vic laughs.

"You're mad that Kellin isn't going to make out with you right now," Vic taunts, and Mike rolls his eyes.

"Stole my man," He murmurs jokingly, and I laugh loudly, resting my head on Vic's shoulder. He wraps his strong arms around me, giving my ass a firm squeeze.

"You're so beautiful," He whispers, burying his face in my neck and leaving butterfly kisses along my skin, and I let out a content sigh. He lifts me up slightly, my feet lifting off the ground. I giggle into his neck, Mike taking a picture of us. I love you, Vic.

"Oh my God, is that Vic? Vic!" Tracie screams, Vic dropping me, and I giggle, watching as she tackles him to the floor. Mike and I burst out laughing, and Vic groans loudly, hiding his face.

"Fuck, I forgot you're a football player, that hurt," He moans, and Romi watches with wide eyes.

"We have some questions to ask you, let's go," Danielle says, popping out of a room, and he widens his eyes in fear, Tracie making him stand up and yanking him away. He gives me a frightened look, and I blow him a kiss before he disappears.

"I don't think he's gonna be okay," Mike says, and I shake my head, waving him off.

"They aren't going to kill him, just ask him questions and whatnot. He'll be okay, and i'm going back to sleep," I say, laying comfortably down on the couch, and he gives my arm a little rub before drifting off to sleep.

I wake up to Vic resting my head gently on his lap, stroking my hair slowly. I groan softly, turning around so I can bury my face in his stomach.

"B-Babe? You smell good," I murmur, and he laughs softly, leaning down, pressing his lips to my ear. I giggle, my stomach giddy with butterflies, him pressing kisses to my cheeks. I look up at him, and he smiles.

"What happened with you and the girls?" I ask quietly, and he groans softly, rolling his eyes.

"I'm basically on lock down, they're watching my every move, like Tracie is standing at the doorway right now." He says, and I sit up a little, peeking over at Tracie. I smile, waving to her, and she waves back, smiling and motioning that she has her eyes on Vic. I giggle, looking at him again.

"Right, well... I don't know, if you didn't already know, they're very protective over me," I say quietly, and he runs his hand over my bruised cheek, his eyebrows furrowing.

"I know, and there's only myself to blame for that," He murmurs quietly, kissing my bruised cheek, placing his hand there. I hold it there, leaning in to kiss him softly, and I hear Mike groan.

"Quit it, Jesus Christ! Can't do anything around this house without some public display of fucking affection!" He whines, and I laugh softly, burying my face gently in the crook of his neck.

"Go back to sleep, he's just being a cunt," He chuckles, wrapping his strong arms around me, and Mike lets out a huff. I can get used to this, all of it.

"I heard that, idiot!"