30.

"Baby," I whisper quietly to Vic, and he opens his eyes slightly, placing a gentle kiss to the nape of my neck. I haven't slept so well since Vic and I separated, i'm so happy to have him back, but yet such in a sad mood. He places his hand to my stomach, gently rubbing around.

"I want all of Tracys' things." I whisper, and he nods, pulling me close to his chest. I place my hand gently on his, holding it there.

"Mike will get them later. Let's get you up and fed, my love. Your stomach is growling." He whispers, and I nod, holding onto him as I cling onto him sleepily. He carries me downstairs, laying me gently on the couch, and I place a pillow beneath my legs, and one under my head.

"Baby, I... Are you okay?" I ask quietly, and he sighs.

"I don't know, i'm just so happy that you and the others are safe. I haven't really grasped the fact that Jaime and Trace are gone..." He says, trailing off, and I look back at him, frowning. My stomach rumbles loudly.

"It's okay, baby, mommy is so hungry, too." I whisper, and Vic looks at me, a smile on his face. I wave to him, and he winks at me, turning back to the stove. It's better to drop the subject for now.

"Hey, babe, I hope Selene grows up to look like you." He says, and I laugh, my face heating up slightly.

"No, I want her to look like you. You're cute." I say, and he laughs, looking at me before turning back to the stove. He comes back to me a few minutes later with a big plate of food, and he sits next to me, resting my legs on his lap. I can already see my weight increasing, oh boy.

"Thank you," I murmur, and he nods, rubbing my leg silently as he eats. The silence between us is scaring me.

"Vic," I whisper, and he looks at me. He looks so sad, and I hate it when he's sad.

"We're gonna be okay. Everything is done and over with." I whisper, and he takes my hand softly, nodding.

"I know, I just want you to be happy," He whispers, and I frown, placing his hand to my stomach.

"I'm happy with you, i'm happy with Selene, i'm happy with my friends, I love you all, so fucking much. I'm just... I'm just upset right now, Jaime took two lives, including his own, and it's hard to grasp. I'm happy, baby, but not as happy as normal." I whisper, and he nods, giving me a smile.

"Just know that i'll be with you, every step of the way." He whispers, kissing my hand softly, and I smile, rubbing my bandages on my leg softly.

"I know. I love you," I whisper, and he gives he a soft kiss.

"I love you, too. Now eat, I want you to be full and energized." He says, and I nod, eating the rest of my food rather quickly. I take a small bath with the help of him, letting him change my bandages and get me into some comfortable clothes. As i'm about to relax with him, there's a knock on the door.

"Stay babe, i'll get it. Don't strain your leg." He whispers, and he gives me a gentle kiss before going to open the door. Danielle comes running in, setting a box next to me, and I immediately pick out a picture frame, holding it to my chest. I close my eyes, hugging the belonging tightly. I miss Tracy so fucking much.

"I know, baby, I know. I found a bunch of things at her house, I know you would want to see them. Her parents planned her funeral and Jaime's funeral at the same time, on the same date. It's next week," She says quietly, and I nod, looking at Romi, then Mike, then Vic.

"Are you guys okay?" I ask, and they all nod, Vic and Mike looking at each other.

"I've been through a lot with Jaime, but... I think i'm okay. Maybe things are better off like this," Mike says quietly, and Vic nods in agreement. I smile at them standing next to each other. God, they look so alike, yet so different. I never realized that they have such a similar mindset. Vic is the shy one, Mike is the more outgoing one. Vic is more sensitive and goofy, and Mike is more about the fun. It's irrelevant, but it's so cute.

"Yeah, I think the same. Danielle does, too. I actually met one of Tracys' friends the other day, her name is Alysha. She's a real sweetheart. She's planning the funeral with Tracys' parents." She says, and I nod slowly, looking at the box. I start to pull out her personal belongings, pictures, her jewelry, her hot red lipstick that she loves to wear.

"Uh, she had a whole group of friends, here. Awsten, Otto, and Geoff. They're super cool, too," Danielle explains, gesturing to each one in the picture, and I smile.

"He has nice hair," I chuckle, motioning to his blue hair, and she nods, smiling.

"He does. Never forget when you dyed your hair green," She says, and Vic gasps.

"He what? Oh my God, and he never fucking told me! Dani, you have pictures?" He asks, and I shriek, grabbing her phone and getting up, and Vic chases me around, Mike grabbing me and holding me tightly. He snatches the phone from my hand, and I shriek, laughing and struggling against Vic.

"Aww! Baby, you had blond hair, too! You look so adorable, why would you hide this from me?" He asks, giving me a grin, and I groan, covering my face, shaking my head.

"He hides the cutest things from me, I swear. Dani, do you have anything else?" He asks, and she shakes her head, smiling triumphantly.

"Not on my phone, I got you later. As for now, we're looking at Tracys' things, so leave us be." She says, and he rolls his eyes, Mike releasing me as I look up at him. He grins down at me, and I smile back, Romi rolling her eyes.

"Mike, stop being in love and get your ass over here, we have planning to do." She says, and Vic glares at him, making me laugh and wrap my arms around him. He lifts me up, and I give him a quick kiss, staring at him.

"We're right here!" Danielle announced, and I smile at her, burying my face in Vic's neck.

"They're goals, c'mon." Romi says, and Mike nods in agreement.

"Let us live, just wait until Mike finds a boyfriend," Vic says, and Romi laughs.

"Mike would give a boy a bouquet of flowers with a bee in it, don't get him into the idea of relationships." He says, and I laugh loudly, keeping my face in Vic's skin.

"Tired?" He asks, and I nod.

"I just miss Trace," I whisper, and he nods, rubbing my back gently.

"I know, I do, too." He whispers, and I look at him, kissing his cheek softly. He gives me a tiny smile after, reassuring me that everything is gonna be okay at this point.