15.

It took a lot of coaxing to convince Vic not to go back to work yet. He has jet lag, he's exhausted, and I know he doesn't really want to face any of the girls at the office yet. I promised him that he could start again tomorrow, but i'm secretly making him stay the weekend. He's not ready, and i'm not ready.

I feel Vic's large hand run down my bare stomach, his lips kissing the nape of my neck gently. I hum contently, melting against his touch, and he pulls me as close as he can, kissing my ear, my neck, and then my cheek. I smile tiredly, looking at him.

"Good morning, my pretty angel," He murmurs, leaning in to kiss my lips, and I let out a sleepy moan, kissing him back, running my fingers slowly through his hair. He crawls on top of me, his fingers intertwining with mine, kissing my nose when he pull away.

"Good morning, Viccy," I whisper, smiling up at him, and he lets out a small laugh, burying his face gently in my neck.

"That's one way to wake up," He whispers, and I wrap my arms around him tightly, kissing his hair softly. If I could wake up like this every single morning, that would be heaven.

"Yeah, it is," I whisper, and I close my eyes, running my fingers slowly through his chestnut curls. He lets out a small yawn, my phone buzzing, and I look at it.

dani: how's you and the victurd?

I laugh softly, Vic looking up at me, and I smile down at him.

we're gud, we just woke up abt 10 ago. I reply, and I open my camera, taking a picture of us, Vic's face back in my neck. I grin slightly, sending Danielle the picture, and I also post it on Instagram.

dani: such cuties, mike is very wary still, so is trace

"Lemme see the picture," Vic grumbles, and I hand him my phone, him smiling when he sees it. I smile at him, letting him shift my body so I was in his arms again, my back tightly to his chest.

he's been making everythg up a lot, it's ok. he's really sweet and i'm glad to be here with him (-:

"Aww, you're cute," Vic coos, and I laugh loudly, turning around and pressing a soft kiss to his lips.

"You're so nosy, geesh," I giggle, and he hums softly, nodding.

"Yeah, I don't need Danielle attacking me. I need to know what she thinks of me as your boyfriend," He says, and I raise an eyebrow, turning around. Did Vic just ask me out? What?

"Boyfriend, huh?" I ask, and he raises an eyebrow back, gnawing on his lip, something he does when he's nervous for an answer.

"I guess so, I would really love for you to be my boyfriend. And i'm nowhere close to deserving you, but I just want to prove to you that I can treat you right, because honestly, Kellin, i've been falling for you harder, day by day," He says, his voice lowering to a whisper at the end, my stomach erupting in butterflies. I let out a small, shy giggle, the giddy feeling rising in my chest.

"Really, you mean that?" I ask quietly, biting my lip, and he nods, caressing my cheek, moving a strand of hair away from my face.

"Yes. Kellin Quinn, will you be-" He starts, but I cut him off, pressing my lips to his in a deep, passionate kiss. He sits up, my arms flinging around his neck, his hands firmly on my waist as he kisses me back. I moan softly against his lips, his hand slowly traveling down my silk shorts and to my bum, making me grab the front of his shirt tightly, letting out a small gasp when he slips his hand down my panties.

"So is that a yes?" He asks, a small smirk on his face and a slight boner down below, and I nod, out of breath, staring at him.

"Yes, I will be your boyfriend."

expect some new ass characters soon (;
it's coming, ya'll, the drama is brewing slowly !