Chapter 8 *

Thank you guys for your votes and a special shout out for Balice66! You really helped and help me soooo much! Thank you! And I will tell you when to start the video. Hugs and kisses Angi ^^

I knock on the door, and it immediately opens. "Finally. Thought you would not come. What took you so long?" Shouted Sasuke at me. I roll with the eyes. "Do you let me in first so I can explain, or shall I tell you everything standing in the door?"

He finally lets me into his apartment. It is larger and better equipped than mine, but that's not surprising since he paid the apartment with the legacy of his clan and I get mine paid.

Leisurely I follow him into the living room and let myself fall on his comfortable couch, he stands before me with folded arms and keeps staring at me with a frown. "Now speak up already, man! What happened yesterday and why did the Hokage want to see you?"

Sighing, I point besides me, so he puts his butt on the cushion. "As I wanted to explore my new environment of my apartment yesterday ...." I tell him everything that happened.

"And this afternoon he wanted to talk to me about it and wanted a blood sample from me. That's why it has taken so long because I also had to go to the hospital. So that's it. What do you think?"

All this time he listened silently without interrupting me even once. Thoughtfully, he supported his arms on his knees and clasped his hands at the mouth. After a few minutes, he finally answers.

"I think the chakra wall irritated him..." But before proceeding, I fall in between "Chakra? What in the name of cheesecake is chakra?" Now it's his turn to sigh.

"Oh Kami ... Chakra (チ ャ ク ラ, Chakura) (eng. Circle or wheel) is a fundamental energy that is needed to apply Nin-Jutsu or Gen-Jutsu. This chakra is molded from the body energy and the spirit-energy (one calls this process the chakra forge). Depending on the Jutsu has the ratio of body dimensions different from spirit energy. Of course, that's not all, but the other is too complicated. "

I nod and wave my hand so he can proceed. "I think the chakra wall irritated him and the seal which appeared shortly before. He is probably assuming that you created it, but I've never heard of a Jutsu with a seal or a wall of pure chakra."

Confused, I look at him. "What other walls are there?" "Normally, water, fire, earth, lightning and wind. Such walls of the five elements can be created. But pure Chakra as I said is.... unusual, which is why he wants to test whether you may have a Kekkei Genkai or not. An inheritable ability which could explain how you made this possible. "

Defending myself, I raise my hands. "Wait a minute! We still don't know whether it was me or not! I didn't make any hand signs or something! And besides, you know where I'm really from. There is no Chakra, no Jutsu and therefore no Kekkei Genkai."

He shrugs his shoulders. "No idea, but it is the most plausible reason. If the ANBU and Naruto didn't do it, who remains otherwise? Also, it would be possible that an ancestor of yours originally came from here. Maybe he traveled in the same way from here to your home like you. "

This, of course, makes sense. But the thought gives me a sick feeling in my stomach. I push it into a corner of my brain and turn to more important things. "Have you something to eat? I'm hungry!"

>>>The next day<<<

The whole morning I couldn't really concentrate on the lessons, and I couldn't eat anything. When school finally ended so I can go, Iruka-sensei is calling me back. "Nao-kun, I have to talk to you."

Sighing, I follow him into the corner of the classroom. " Today you were very unfocused. Perhaps something is worrying you?" I shrug my shoulders dismissively. "Not that I know of, yet." He looks at me worried.