Chapter 25

Hey guys! i have so much fun writing this, you wouldn't believe it XD as my health gets better, my fingers get faster ~(^~^)~ just a little WARNING! At the end of this chapter it gets a little steamy, but it shouldn't be too much for virgin eyes ;-) please feel free to vote, comment and critique!

hugs and kisses Angi ^^

"Man, this forest is really scary ..." Naruto whispers beside me. "You will soon find out why this forest is called 'Forest of death'." Anko is smiling at us darkly and Naruto imitates her funnily, so I have to laugh. But that quickly changes, as Anko pulls out a Kunai and throws it at Naruto. 

I react out of pure instinct and create a partial shield before Naruto. The Kunai rebounds ineffective against the barrier and I quickly let let the shield fall, since I can already feel the strain. I turn around to Anko with a scowl on my face. "If you try that again, you're dead! Whether you're a Proctor right now or not. No one and I repeat NOBODY touches someone on my team. Got it ?!" 

Silence spreads out at the site, as they stare at me in shock. Anko gets a sweatdrop on her head and scratches her cheek with her forefinger. "I'm sorry. I think my hand slipped." I scoff. Yeah, her hand slipped and there was just randomly a Kunai in it. What a freaking coincidence. Ha ha. 

A long tongue throws Anko her Kunai back. She quickly grabs another and thus repulses her own Kunai. "I'm sorry. The whole blood thirst here makes me very excited." A cracking can be heard behind us and there is the strange black-haired guy who sat beside me on the first test. 

He looks greedy from Sasuke at me and then turns back to Anko. "I do not trust this guy, not even a little. He has something planned and I do not like how he looks at us." I whisper in Sasuke's ear. He nods and glares at the man suspiciously. "Thank you ..." replies Anko. Then she claps her hands once. 

"Well, now back to topic. Before we begin, all of you must sign this paper here." She hands a sheet out. "There will be some deaths in this test and I do not want to take the blame for them. So chop chop. Sign." She claps her hands in a good mood. I do not read this thing through, but motion for Sasuke that he should turn around. 

I put the paper on his back and sign with a pen I have always with me. Just in case, you never know. I do him the same favor, while Sakura is reading it letter for letter and Naruto is only staring at it blankly. Sasuke and I look at each other and roll annoyed with our eyes. After they too have finally signed the sheet, Anko continues to explain the coming test. 

"This is simply an unltimate Survival Test. First, I tell you about the area where it is held. Around the training ground no. 44 there are 44 locked gates. A river and a tower in the center. The distance from the gates to the tower are 10 km. While you have to survive in it, you must also do a task. You can use all the Jutsu and weapons you want, with no rules in a fight for the scrolls. " 

"Scrolls?" Asks an incredulous Genin. Anko nods at him. "Exactly. Each team will receive a Heaven scroll or an Earth scroll, which you will get as you submit your teams renunciation sheet. You need to get your hands on both and then you have to come at the tower in the center. There is a time limit in which you need to get there. You have five days to get two scrolls and all of your teammates (alive) to the tower. Who does not fulfill one of those conditions is disqualified. "