Chapter 33

Hey guys! no, I'm not dead

Hey guys! no, I'm not dead...yet and I finally finished the fighting scene which comes in the next chapter XD please enjoy! hugs and kisses Angi   \(^~^)/

P.S. I know this is not the right music to my fan-fic but i get the chills (always) when hearing it. LUV IT XD

I open my eyes and look at the calendar. Today is the day. The third round of the Chunin exam begins today and I'm very excited. I glance at my alarm clock and notice that it's only 5:00 am and I have five hours until it finally starts.

Still a little tired I rub the sleep out of my eyes and stretch myself so that my muscles loosen slightly. With my feet on the ground, I look briefly around my room. Everything is as usual. The desk, my wardrobe, my bedside table, a person in my corner ... WAIT!

I quickly turn my head back in the corner next to my closet, but there was none. Thoughtful I frown and ultimately shrug my shoulders. I'm probably not fully awake yet. I grab my clothes and go to get myself ready in the bathroom.

After I also had breakfast I look back on the clock. Just 7:00am and I already know what I'll do until 10.00. I grab an apple for the road and close my front door, as the person in my room comes to mind.

Although I still think that it was only an illusion, I have a queasy feeling about it. For safety, I seal up the door and my windows with a seal that I have learned a few months ago. So far I had no use for it, but I thought it might be useful in the future. 

The hand signs for this Jutsu are many and difficult, but I finally finished them right. "Fuuin- Sealed Iron Wall". The door briefly lights up light blue, which shows me that the Jutsu is in place. 

The barrier can only be opened when I focus my Chakra in it. In the scroll, in which I have found this Jutsu (from the Uzumaki clan), was also written that it is even placed on the entrance gates of the fire temple. 

According to the description, it is quite difficult to break through this barrier by brute force and I am reassured that if there was an intruder, he can no longer break into my apartment. I don't need any more surprises waiting for me at home after today. Satisfied nodding I walk with my hands in my pockets to my destination. The cliff on which Sasuke and Kakashi train.

Before I reached the top, I can already see a dust cloud rising in the sky and hear several explosions. Cautiously I peek over the edge. I do not want to get my head blown off after all! Sasuke is panting his hands on his knees with his back to me, while Kakashi is comfortably sitting against a tree. 

After I'm sure I'm not getting blown away, I jump on Sasuke's back to surprise him. It works, but it ends with me lying on my back on the floor and a kunai at the throat. Undeterred I grin at him.