Chapter 29

Hey guys! Sooooo sorry for the long wait, but i have a really good reason for updating so late. My grandma had an operation and needed help with her household cores, when she came home from hospital. I had to help her out, so please don't kill me. As an apology please accept this long chapter. *bows her head in humility*

Hugs and kisses Angi ^^

>>><<<

On the display panel appear two names clearly. With a sadistic grin I turn to my opponent and he returned my gesture, as he pushes his glasses back up his nose. 

Nao Uzumaki

VS.

  Kabuto Yakushi.  

"All spectators please proceed to the platform

"All spectators please proceed to the platform. The opponents should step into the arena." "Nao you can do it! Sorry Kabuto, but against Nao you have no chance! Dattebayo!" Naruto is walking over to us. Sakura calls in her high voice: "You can do it, Nao-kun!" 

Sasuke pats me on the shoulder and whispers in my ear: "Finish him off quickly. I have the feeling that you were right from the beginning with your caution toward him." I nod and smile at him encouragingly. I turn back to my opponent and we wait until all the people are gone. 

"You'll regret to have ever met me, Kabuto!" But he only laughs haughtily. "We'll see. I am also displeased that you were gone so suddenly." I grit my teeth and clench my fists. This little bastard is paying for draging me away from my team! I try to calm myself, as I close my eyes and breathe in and out deeply. 

In this state, I feel a piercing look on me and I open my eyes in that direction. It's the sensei of the Otogakure Ninja staring me, while he licks his lips with a too long tongue. The guy gives me the same sinking feeling as Orochimaru. Suspiciously I slit my eyes. 

But before I can spin my theories further, the sick Hayate shouts "Begin!" out. Completely taken by surprise because I did not really pay any attention to him, Kabuto attacks me first. He is lightning fast and aims his Kunai at my head.