Chapter 35

Hey guys! I feel so motivated right now thanks to your votes and comments. Here is the next chapter and thank you sooo much Balice66Daretogrowl and frifics! I love you :-*

Hugs and kisses Angi  \(^~^)/   (~>o<)~

I feel like I'm hovering as I slowly regain consciousness. Like on a big swing, it always goes up and down. A short jerk and then up again. Little by little, I can hear sounds around me, listening to combat noises. Frowning, I slowly open my eyes and want to close them again quickly.

I think that I get kidnapped more often than Ciel Phantomhive and I'm no earl! Sighing, I look at my kidnapper who holds me in his arms and seems to be on the run. Sadistic grinning, he looks down at me. "Would not have thought to see me so fast again, ne ?!" Annoyed, I roll with my eyes. 

"What did you give me this time? I feel weak and strangely dull." He chuckles softly. "Another poison that is similar to what I gave you during the Preliminaries, which has the small but subtle difference that you are conscious of anything happening around you, but your emotions and reflexes are weakened. You should know what happens to you, but not having the opportunity to go against it. Now, what should we do with you? " 

"Letting me go?!" I say sarcastically. "What happened, and why can I hear soft battle sounds?" Kabuto grins sadistically again. "After you lost your fight and Naruto won his, the fight between Sasuke and Gaara came in. Of course, there were other fights in between, but they are rather uninteresting at the moment. As I said, the fight between Sasuke and Gaara was in full swing as Gaara lost control. He ran off with his siblings and Sasuke is currently following them. " 

That sounds just like him! "Before any of your people could react, we have put a genjutsu on all the people present, then the destruction of Konoha has officially started. Together with Suna, Orochimaru-sama and Oto will destroy Konoha!" A fanatical laugh comes deep from his stomach. I glared at him. "You will not win! Gramps will wipe the floor with Orochimaru!" 

He stops and looks down at me. "I would hold my tongue in your place and worry more about myself." Frowning, I look around. Where are we? Out of small slits, I stare at him. "What are you going to do to me this time?" Kabuto smiles back. "For you, unspeakable pain and agony. As for me... it will be fun." 

I feel the blood drain from my face. Why does this always happen to me? "We will first go to Orochimaru-sama's hiding place, where I will pick up a few things. Then we follow Orochimaru-sama and the Sound-Four to the next hiding place, from where we will prepare Konoha for Orochimaru-sama's return. He will be made Hokage without further preparation. " 

In the distance, a loud cracking sounds and the ground vibrates beneath us. "But what if the invasion fails? I do not think that Konoha is so easily defeated." He gives me an angry look. "Be quiet!" After that, he starts to run again and I pray that we will be on the road for a long time. Because when we have arrived where he wants to go, my agony will probably begin. 

Unfortunately, my prayers were not heard, for we hardly arrive two hours later. I can't see the entrance and also no traces that there is a hiding place. We are standing in a small clearing on which a small rock wall rises before us. But this is not big enough to build a hiding place in it. Also, I can not find a cave entrance.