Chapter 18

Hey guys! Sorry it took me a bit. I had zero motivation as I'm sick....but here is the next chapter! Please vote, comment and critique!

Hugs and kisses Angi

>>><<<

I wake up well rested the next morning, as my stomach screams 'HUNGRY' at me. I sit up in the pillows under mild pain and look out of the window. It'd have to be at least noon. Sighing, I run my hands through my hair.

I absolutely have to go take a shower and so I lift my legs out of bed and test my steadfastness. Shrugging I get up and walk two steps before I slam on the floor from exhaustion. I stay there for a short while and close my eyes as I hear hurried footsteps running towards me.

The door crashes open and Tsunami pants: "Nao-kun! What do you think you're doing, getting up already?!" I grin at her and shrug my shoulders. "I feel completely dirty. What I probably am and wanted to take a shower. "

She briefly laughs dryly. "Come I help you." She takes hold of me under my arm and manages to stem me back on my feet. We stagger to the bathroom together. "Do you have your other clothes here?" I facepalm as I think that my bag probably is still at Haku's, and shake my head no.

Tsunami frowns." I could ask Sasuke, if I could borrow something from him. Orange is not my color..." She nods. "I quickly go out and ask him." "What are they doing out there? " I ask curiously. "Training. And do not move from that spot young man! "

I smile and wiggle bye with my fingers. After a few minutes there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" I shout and wonder why Tsunami would knock. The door opens and Sasuke stands there with a bundle of clothes in his hand.

"Tsunami-san said you would like to take a shower and needed some clothes. As well that I should help you." "Sure! That would be great because I can barely walk two steps." I rub my neck embarrassed because I am so helpless.

He puts the clothes on a side table and comes over to me. "Uhm ... can take off your Uwagi alone?" I open my beige robe and try to slip out of it, but it hurts too much. Disappointed, I'm hanging my shoulders and shake my head.

Sasuke sighs, removing it off my shoulders and his cold fingers feel good on my slightly hot skin. Unconsciously I sigh and he gets red in the face. Interrogative I look at him but he just shakes his head and frees me from my Uwagi.

I'll get out of my pants alone and I hold out my hand, so Sasuke can help me into the bathtub. When he did not take it directly, I look back over my shoulder at him. He stands there rigidly, staring at my back angry.

He clenches his fists, lowers his eyes to the ground and mumbles to himself. "Sasuke?" I question him gently to free him out of his rigidness. He eyes me from the bottom up and eventually stops on my questioning face.

He is red in the face again and finally helps me into the tub. Once I sit he storms out of the room and slams the door behind him. Shrugging I begin to wash myself.

Sasuke POV

We were outside training to improve our chakra control, where we climb trees without using our hands, as Tsunami is coming up to us. Kakashi looks at her curiously while Naruto shouts: "Is Nao all right?"

She smiles at him. "He tried to walk and has fallen to the ground." We all moan in chorus. Of course he can not sit still. "But that's not why I'm here. Sasuke-kun, could you please lend him some of your clothes? His bag is gone and he would like to shower."

I just nod, do a "Hn." and follow her into the house. "Could you also help him bathe please? I think he will get uncomfortable to strip in front of a stranger and a woman at that." Again, I nod and take boxers, shorts and a shirt from my bag.