Chapter 10*

Hey, my lovely readers! Another shoutout for....*drummroll* AriaSkySong! Thank you soo much for reading and voting ^^

Another thing I wanna say... I will stick to the original plot (mostly) BUT there can/will be significant differences. Per example, Sasuke here has a soft spot for Nao, but only for Nao. And there will be some things like the bell test, Tazuna, Chunin Exams, etc. which I WILL write differently, cause we all KNOW what happens and well that's just plain boring then. I write those things in Nao's POV, and there will be scenes that don't occur in the original work, but it doesn't change the whole outcome or something. Hope you understand what I try to say XD

Lots of love, hugs and kisses Angi ^^

The next morning I walk with Naruto to the academy. "I'm so excited! Do you think it's going to be difficult?" He just shrugs his shoulders and folds his hands behind his head. "It won't be easy, dattebayo. I have already tried twice to finish school earlier, but that didn't work out well. Number 3 is probably my lucky number." 

He gives me his famous wide grin. I just shake my head smiling and sit down in my seat next to Sasuke. I give him a little smile and ask: "Are you already nervous because of tomorrow, Sasuke?" He sits in his 'brooding pose' as I call it, with arms propped on the table and his hands folded before his mouth. 

He smirks at me arrogantly. "Me and nervous? Hn." I roll my eyes and lean back comfortably. Iruka-sensei comes into the classroom and announces the first name. After a seemingly endless wait, he calls me.

Sasuke shows his support as he pats me on the shoulder, while Naruto jumps on my back and is screaming in my ear: "NAO! You can do it! Dattebayo!" I walk into the exam room and see an unfamiliar teacher, who sends shivers down my spine.

Something about him is warning me to get too close to him. "Hello, Nao-kun. That's Mizuki-sensei, and he is the second examiner. To get your Hitai-Ate you have to do three clones of yourself." I nod and make the appropriate hand signs while I concentrate.

With poofs, three perfect clones of myself appear. All have the same bored facial expressions and their arms across their chests. "Very good. You passed. Please take a forehead protector." Announces Iruka-sensei proudly.

Mizuki-sensei holds out a box with blue headbands. I take one and stare at him briefly. He also looks deep into my eyes, and it was as if we could communicate with each other, as I could read in his glare: "Keep out of my business, and nothing happens to you." My glare probably says something like: "I know you're planning something! Cross me and see what happens!"

Then I turn to Iruka-sensei. "Sensei, can the Hitai-Ate be on a cloth of a different color?" He scratches his head. "We could offer you black..." I just shake my head. "No, I would like to sew it on a bright green one to suit my Uwagi."

Shocked the two men look at me. "You can sew?!" Irritated I furrow my brows. "Why not? You sometimes have to sew wounds close or clothes which have been ripped..." "That shouldn't be a problem ... I think ..."

I smile briefly and go out to the school yard where I'm waiting for Sasuke and Naruto. After a short while, Sasuke comes and he has his Hitai-Ate around the forehead. He furrows his brow and looks me up and down.

"Have you failed?" I laugh shortly and take the protector out of my pocket. "Of course, I passed. Who do you think I am?" He shakes his head with a smile. "Why didn't you put it on?" I roll my eyes. "It doesn't fit with the color of my outfit ..."