Chapter 15

Hey guys! I have a roll ^^ Here is the next chappy. buuuuut....!!!WARNING!!! in this chapter are disturbing scenes and I adwise you, don't read it if your under 13 or faint hearted! I don't even know if 13 years old should read it. Please tell me.... I will mark the scene with ~~~~~~~~~~ at the beginning and the end. In chapter 16 you will get the soft version of what happens in that scene, so you don't miss anything. just the bloody details.

hugs and kisses Angi ^^

>>><<<

My new place of accommodation is fundamentally different from the one in which I woke up. We are no longer under the earth but in a cabin deep in the forest.

The bodyguards were very chatty and have informed me, that no soul lives around the hut for miles and the next village is in the north-east about 3 hours away. With ninja speed I could probably reach it in half the time. 

But first I have to manage to get away from here. Gato and his men have brought me to the basement and chained me at the ceiling, I could just barely stand on my toes. A very uncomfortable position when you're hanging like that for several hours. (Like that just that she stands)

Also I've got nothing to eat or drink, but at least I could go to the toilet before they chained me up

Also I've got nothing to eat or drink, but at least I could go to the toilet before they chained me up. They probably did not want me to create a mess here. Suddenly my prison door creakes open and Gato comes in with a smirk. 

Immediately the hair in my neck rises as I see what he is holding in his hands. My cold face did little to nothing to intimidate him, because I "helplessly" am hanging from the ceiling. Too bad for them that they have forgotten that I am a ninja and they have been so stupid to tie my hands together, so I can still make hand signs. 

Unfortunately this doesn't help me at the moment, because there are just too many people in the house. When they led me down here I could peek in the other rooms. There were at least 10 people in each room and by the volume that could be heard, there were a total of about 50-60 people. 

Although they are all only gang members and no shinobi, but I won't be able to beat them all alone either. "Now you don't talk so big anymore, eh?! Haku is no longer here to help you and you have to pay for what you said to me!" 

~~~~~~~~under 13: DON'T READ IT!~~~~~~~~~

He takes a swing with his right hand back and the sharp steel tips of the whip, he brought with him, swats into my back and tears my skin open. At first I don't feel anything but then my back starts to catch fire and i feel the blood running down my shredded clothes.

A scream formes in my throat but I manage to swallow it and only gasp. Gato frowns. "Normally, people scream when I start to whip them. SO CRY YOU WORM! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" he shouts in my face and strikes again.