Chapter 8

Jimin's POV

     Of course it's Min Yoongi. Who else would it be? I can feel irritation building inside of my stomach, and I grit my teeth. Why does he always pop up everywhere? I'd rather not see him if it can be avoided, so it'd be much appreciated if he would just stop appearing in my life.

      Okay, I know I'm exaggerating. It's not like he's really doing anything to me or my friends at the moment, but... I just really don't want to see his face.

     I watch as Suga stands up straight and walks towards the two beside him, anger etched in his features. He's doing it again, picking fights with the student council. Not only that, but the president, Kim Namjoon and the vice president Kim Seokjin. They always seem to be fighting about stupid things, and honestly, I don't see the reason for it.

     Seokjin and Namjoon are respected by nearly the whole school, and nobody dares to get in their way, except Suga, that is. They are both on high honor roll and have no mercy for those who contradict the rules. Expectedly, teachers love them.

     They are not afraid to turn anyone in if they see something wrong, and that is the main reason nobody messes with them. It seems as if they have eyes everywhere, and because nobody likes getting in trouble, it keeps most of the student body in shape.

     The two have been best friends since kindergarten, and usually whenever they're seen, they're seen together. Seokjin, the older one is a very kind, caring person, and will do anything for you if you're important to him. He hates trouble, hence one of the reasons why he's in the student council.

     Namjoon, however, is very independent and firm in his decisions. His image is that of a strict, emotionless student council president, but really if you get to know him, he's just another goofy hyung.

     The three students glared at each other and nobody moved a muscle. It seemed as if nobody was breathing, each and every person waiting for something to happen.

     How pointless.

     It's not like this is something new, it happens all the time. I don't understand why everyone is so interested.

     Beginning to lose interest in the scene, I turn my gaze to the table. I can hear gasps around me, and I sneak a glance to see Yoongi grabbing at Namjoon's collar. Is he stupid? I get it, you're a rebel and all, but how much trouble do you intend to get in?

     It didn't take much longer until nearby teachers step in and separate them, talking in hushed voices. The students in the  cafeteria practically sigh in disappointment, having believed that a show would play out before them.

      I bite my bottom lip and watch as Yoongi was dragged away by two teachers, each one holding him by a shoulder. It seemed a bit serious this time, as Yoongi was fighting the teachers off of him.

     "Let me go!" Came his enraged scream, hushing the cafeteria into silence once again. "I can walk myself."

     Suga threw the teachers off of him and glared at any and every student that watched, fire in his gaze. He paused for a moment before walking off, the poor teachers following after him.

     I let out a soft sigh and shake my head. I don't understand him, and I never will. Not that I want to.

     I turn around and gaze at the other people at my table. Jungkook seems to be deep in thought, his gaze trained to the entrance in which Yoongi had left. Hoseok's eyes were downcast and turned towards the table. I feel bad for him... He's like me. Neither of us particularly like seeing that irrational gray-haired teenager.