Chapter 23

*warning: slight touching, this is another very angsty chapter so if you're uncomfortable please don't read*

Taehyung's POV

          Someone make it stop.

          The hand grasping my chin moves to my neck, and any composure I held dissipates in thin air. My bottom lip quivers and tears pool in my eyes, emotion surging in my chest.

         "Please." I whimper softly, my mind going back to the past. "Please don't do this!"

         Zico simply laughs, his hands moving to the buttons on my shirt. "You haven't told your buddy over here about us, have you?" He coos, kneeling down to my level. "How come? Are you afraid?"

        "P-Please, Zico-" My voice gets caught in my throat as Zico grabs my neck, cutting off my air supply. The pressure is painful, and I can feel my head rush. I try to pull his hands away but my own  are still restrained. I can't breathe and tears fall down my cheeks, the panic within me making everything so much worse.

       I can vaguely hear Jungkook shouting in the background and I hate myself for letting him see this. Eventually, my vision begins to spot, and Zico finally lets go. I gasp and cough, the air slowly returning to my lungs.

       "Have you learned anything?" Zico's low voice growls, "You know that's not how you address me. Do I have to teach you how to act all over again?"

       I shake my head anxiously, fresh tears escaping my eyes. "N-No, no I'm sorry hyung! I'm sorry!" I whimper, hating myself for every word that escapes me. Why am I so weak? Why am I so helpless?

       "You're not forgiven, Taehyung. Do you know how troublesome you are? You can't do anything right. Do you really think anyone would want to be friends with you?" Zico's words hurt, but I can't help but think that he's right. Even after all this time of being with Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok... They're probably only nice to me out of pity. Nobody ever wants to bother with me. So why would they?

        "He's wrong! Taehyung don't listen to him, nothing he's saying is true-" A sharp smack sounds, and despite the horrible feeling in my chest, I can't help but look. Jungkook had been slapped, his cheek now burning red. His soothing eyes are wide with fear, and the urge to cry becomes stronger than ever.

         I'm sorry Jungkook.

         It's all my fault you're in this situation.

         Zico smirks smugly and leans forward, his face unbearably close to my own. "If you haven't told hero about us, let's show him, eh?" Something wet latches onto my neck and hands grasp onto my shirt. Panic bubbles in my chest and I can no longer control the tears in my eyes. My body shakes and nausea fills my stomach, and all I can think about is how disgusting I feel. How disgusting I am.

         My arms begin to itch as flashbacks flicker in my mind, reminding me of the horrible things these people made me do. They made me subject to them in all ways possible, and all I could do was obey. It's quicker that way, after all.

        Hatred builds in my chest and I sniffle softly as Zico bites my neck. I hate this. I hate this.

        I can hear Jungkook struggling to escape on the side, and in that moment, I lose all hope. Nobody's going to help us. After this, Jungkook will hate me. He'll know just how disgusting I am, and he'll leave me. Just like everyone else.

        I choke back a sob as I fall limp, Zico's roaming hands terrifying me.

       "Please stop... Please... I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I promise."