Chapter 30

*warning: slight cursing*

Jimin's POV

     At first I just couldn't believe it. I didn't understand how the two people I trust the most could do something like this without telling me anything. Sure, some could argue that kissing isn't a big deal, but to me, it is.

    When Taehyung and Jungkook do it behind my back, it matters to me. As far as I know, Jungkook's never kissed anyone before, and Taehyung hasn't kissed me at all. So there's no way, no way, that they would have decided that "hey, I've got a good idea, let's kiss". It's just not something either of them would do. I know them well enough to know that. Well... At least I thought I did.

      After talking with Taehyung I had decided to walk around a bit, just to get away from everything. I needed time to think, to fully understand just what had happened. Taehyung didn't deny that the two had kissed, and more I thought about it, the more I realized just how much I have been missing.

      The longing looks exchanged between them, how ready they are to go to each other's side... How have I been missing this all this time? Am I really that blind?

      I thought about my own feelings in this situation, and honestly, I'm just confused. I still like Taehyung. I still want to be in a relationship with him. As for Jungkook, I don't want to lose the precious friendship I have with him either. After calming myself down and creating a new resolve to just talk to them and find answers for once, I set out to look for them.

      I wasn't sure where they would be, or if they were even together, but then I opened that bathroom door. Finding the two people on my mind in almost the same exact situation as the one reflected on my screen phone was just the last straw. My patience broke as easily as a twig, anger rushing to my head. Without even noticing it, tears caused by betrayal and pure heartache stains my vision, my body practically trembling from emotion.

      Forgetting to keep calm, I open my mouth without a second thought. "What the fuck are you two doing?!"

      The two separate quickly at the sound of my voice, their eyes as wide as deer in headlights. My body frazzled with unexplainable emotion, I march towards them, unaware of the tears in my eyes.

       Realization dawns upon Taehyung, and he hurries to explain.

      "H-Hyung-"

      But I don't allow him the chance to.

      "Is this really how it is?" I question, the ache in my chest hard to ignore. "You guys have been seeing each other behind my back? Did you ever stop to think about how I would feel?"

       Taehyung tries again, panic painted on his face. "Hyung please-"

       "I really can't believe this, I can't believe that you two would do something like this." My mind buzzing with thoughts, I realize that instead of being angry like I usually am, for the first time ever I'm driven to tears. Never have I ever cried in front of anybody. Jungkook hasn't seen me cry, my parents haven't either... Hell, even Yoongi hasn't, and considering what he did to me, that's hard to believe. To think that I'm finally breaking down in front of the people that matter the most to me, and because of something like this... I just can't hold it in anymore.

      I cough out a sob when Jungkook walks towards me, his face as emotionless as ever. I search his eyes for any sign of remorse, but I find nothing.

      Disappointment washes over me, and I shake my head slightly. Disbelief quickly replaced my feelings of anguish, and suddenly, the whole thing seems funny to me. All of this happened simply because I'm a fool, because I trusted someone. Because I trusted them.