Chapter 20

Jimin's POV

         This isn't what I had in mind when I called Jungkook over. Frankly, it wasn't even my idea. Today was supposed to be another day of just Taehyung and I when suddenly, my adorable boyfriend suggested we call Jungkook over. To be honest, I wasn't really a fan of the idea, but seeing the irresistible pout on Taehyung's face, I couldn't help but agree. I can never deny him, seriously.

         Don't get me wrong, I love my best friend to bits. I just wanted to be alone with Taehyung. Seeing nothing wrong with it, I called Jungkook over because for some reason, Taehyung was too shy to. He insisted that since it is my house I should be the one to invite him, so I did. Looking at the scene in front of me, I'm not sure that I should've.

         Taehyung is being absolutely adorable, the small squeals escaping him sounding like they should belong to a puppy. However... He's clinging onto my best friend's arm.

         I'm supposed to be cuddling with Taehyung right now, not Jungkook. Well, technically they're not even cuddling, but they're too close. I don't like it. If Taehyung is scared he should come to me, not my best friend.

         I let out a soft sigh and shake my head, turning my gaze back to the television screen. I'm just overreacting, they're just friends. Friends do that all the time. Still... I can't help but feel uneasy.

         I know how vulnerable Taehyung is, and with a few persuasive words, you can change his mind. I trust Jungkook, but I can't help but be worried. I don't want Taehyung to be taken away from me.

          Eager to get rid of these bad thoughts I try to pay attention to the movie, but instantly regret it. I can't help but let out a scream at the blood covered face on the screen. Why did I pick a horror movie again?

~~~

         As soon as the movie ended I pulled Taehyung to my side and hugged him, anxious to feel him beside me. Being the cute little thing that he is, Taehyung giggled and weakly pushed me away, complaining that I wasn't respecting his personal space. I couldn't let him have that though.

         Feeling too needy for my boyfriend's attention, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close to me. He sat between my legs and I placed my head on his shoulder, relishing in his warm vanilla scent. I was too happy to have my boyfriend in my arms that I forgot about Jungkook, however.

          Not much longer after, Taehyung, Jungkook and I had dinner together before we decided to go our separate ways. Jungkook went home with a weak goodbye, and Taehyung and I entered my car. Now, I'm driving Taehyung home. Well... Sort of.

          For as long as Taehyung and I have been together, Taehyung has never once let me come close to his house. We always spend time at my house, and whenever I bring him "home", he always tells me to drop him off at the park that our group of friends usually use. Knowing that he cherishes privacy, I decided not to pry, but I can't help but get more and more curious. It makes me uneasy knowing that he's walking home alone. I plan to ask him about it sometime soon. If I want to continue being with him, which I do, I'm going to have to know about whatever he's hiding eventually.

          The ride to the park is fairly quiet, but not uncomfortable. Both of us are content and tired, so not having anything to say, we stay in a pleasant silence. By the time I pull into the park's gravel area for cars, I find myself wishing time could've lasted longer. I want to spend more time with my boyfriend, even if there is no communication. Every second with this person is precious.

           When I had first asked Taehyung to be my boyfriend, he had been very awkward and timid. But now, I am able to see his true colors, and I don't regret asking him to be my boyfriend at all. He is the cutest creature alive and I wouldn't trade him for anyone. I just hope he feels the same way about me.