Chapter 37

Taehyung's POV

     It's been about two months since the dynamic between my friends and I has changed. Even though it was painful for everyone back then, I can't say I regret anything. It is because we went through that that we are happier and closer than ever before.

     Since confessing his side of the story and properly apologizing to everyone, Yoongi has now become a permanent member of our friend group. He has dropped his unapproachable act, and slowly and surely, the school is coming to accept him as well. Getting to know him has been interesting, his lazy, goofy attitude never failing to make me smile. The relationship between Namjoon and him, however, that's a work in the progress in which we all intend to help with. Even Jungkook, who has been skeptical about Yoongi from the beginning is growing to like him.

     Jimin, on the other hand, is happier than I've ever seen him. I hardly see a frown on his lips, and even though I know that there are things he's not saying, I think we are carefully fixing things between us. He has been spending a lot of time with Yoongi, as strange as it is, and talks to Jungkook and I just as he had been before. In my opinion, it's safe to say that we have our caring, happy hyung back.

     In Hoseok's case, he's supported us all from the beginning. It took a little while for Jungkook and I to explain the connection between us, and although he couldn't understand how everything resolved so quickly, he never left our side. He continues to make us smile whenever we need it, and resumes his role as the sunshine of our days. I really am so thankful for him, I just wish I could return the favor somehow.

    Jungkook and I... I can't say that I could be any happier. We've officially become boyfriends, and with Jimin's approval, we are dating. This has been hands down the best couple months of my life. Jungkook makes me feel as if have a purpose in this messed up world, and at this point, I really don't know what I'd do without him.

     Today is just a normal day, and I'm at lunch with everyone, talking about Yoongi's unwillingness to move. Upon learning more about Suga, one thing painfully obvious to me is how much he loves to sleep, and really... just not moving at all.

      "Ei, it's not that bad." Yoongi groans casually in response to another accusation of his sleepiness condition from Jimin. Jimin outstretches his hands on the table before him, his eyes wide in an effort to show how invested he is in his stance.

      "Yes it is hyung!" The black-haired boy groans, his head turning as his gaze revolves around the table. "I swear, guys, it was so bad yesterday. He came over to my house to hang out and he ended up not moving an inch for like four hours! He made me get food for him and everything! There was even a point where he told me go to the bathroom for him, like what the actual f-"

        "Hey, hey, don't judge if you can't understand my level of intellect." Yoongi chides, raising his hand to stop Jimin's rambling. The latter opens his mouth in an effort to protest when a new voice, one that I personally love, enters the conversation.

      "Huh? Jimin hyung you said you had something to do yesterday. Taehyung and I were going to hang out with you." Jungkook groans, the look on his face portraying a pout. I can't help but smile, and nod in agreement, eager to back my boyfriend up. Oh it feels so good to call him that.

     "Yeah, why'd you ditch us hyung?" I pout naturally, unintentional aegyo escaping me. A light feeling of happiness floats in my chest as I speak, simply being here and talking to these people filling me with joy.

     Flustered, Jimin sits up straight and gapes like a fish, waving his hands in front of himself out of denial. "N-No, that's not it, I-" Jimin takes a deep breath before continuing, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "First of all, the bastard just showed up on his own, and second of all... I'm sorry you two, I love you both but I don't particularly enjoy being a third wheel."