Prequel

Right now this story will be known as the New Beginnings, I dont know for sure if im keeping it or not. anyways tell me what you think!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!!!!!!!

Kade's POV

            I came home that night with the hunting pack. We lost the hunter when he headed into the middle of town. We still had the tracker that Riley placed on his truck that will help us find him. We need to find him, I didn't want anymore of my pack dead. I already have one dead, a young kid about the age of 15, his parents are mourning the lost and they buried him tonight. Raine was no where to be seen, neither was Faith. I headed up the stairs, I was outside my bed room door when I heard crying. I rushed in to see Raine was crying and Faith was making calming noises to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, concerned coated my tone.

"I never told you this before, but my mother was killed when I was seven, I watched the whole thing too." Raine told me, I don't know why she never told me, but I figure that it brought back this feeling. She must have been thinking about her, after that kid died. I went over to her and wrapped an arm around her.

"I'm going to go see Riley." Faith said, I watched as she got up and her belly was getting bigger and bigger everyday. I looked back at Raine crying and I heard the door softly click close.

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" I asked her, I let some of my hurt feelings leak into my voice.

"Because I cry every time." She said with a soft laugh. I could still see tears leaking down her face, I drew her in for a big hug. I kissed her softly on the lips. After are lips broke apart she laid her head on my chest while I rubbed her back. She was sniffing a little, but I didn't think that she was crying anymore. She moved out of my hold and headed into the bathroom, A couple minutes later she returned in her cut off shorts and tank top that she always slept in. She crawled into bed, and patted the spot next to her, I pulled off my shirt and pants and climbed into bed with her, I gave her another kiss and we fell asleep.