Close Call

Hey guys. I thought that it would be mean if i left you hanging there with a plane crashing. so here is the next chapter. hope that you all enjoy it.

COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!

Raine’s POV

            I finally stopped crying. I think that I ran out of tears, if that’s possible. I sat down on the chairs, Kade was pacing back in forth as the plane dived down wards. I was wondering how we stayed up wards.

Luna, please protect us. I uttered the silent pray to Luna.

“Kade, what are you doing?” I asked him as I watched him go into the cockpit.

“I’m going to try and fly the plane.” He said and shut the door behind him. i got up from my seat and ran towards the door. When I got there I notice that there was a note taped to the door, I pulled it off and read.

Kade and Raine.

            I feel bad that I have to kill you both this way, but I need you out of the picture. Good-bye

Todd.

            Anger boiled inside me, I threw open the door. “Kade, Todd did this.” I told him. he turned to stare at me. I handed him the note and he read it quickly before he ripped it up.

“Coward.” He muttered. “Call Riley. Tell them to hunt down Todd, and rip him to shreds.” I nodded my head. I left the cockpit and headed back to the bed room. I grabbed my phone and dialed Riley’s number.

“Hello.” He answered on the first ring.

“Riley, no time to explain the situation. But get a team together and hunt down Todd. Rip him to pieces.”

“Ok. Does this have to do with the plane nose diving?”

“Yes. That’s our plane.” I told him and hung up.

Lucian’s POV

            I headed through the kitchen, I saw Riley looking distressed and Faith was crying. “What’s wrong?” I asked

“The plane that is nose diving is Kade’s and Raine’s plane. It was Todd that caused it.” Riley said. I slammed down my fist and I broke the table in two.

“I’ll kill him.” My voice was low and threatening.

“Get some more men. Were going hunting.” Riley said. I nodded my head and left the house. I ran back to my house. It took me a couple minutes to get there.

“Vincent, Darius, come on were hunting for a hunter.” I told them. They jumped out of there chairs and followed me back to the Alpha’s house. Riley was waiting outside for us. Lucky for us it was dark outside and we can hunt in wolf form. Riley was first to change and we all followed after him.

Raine’s POV

“Raine.” I heard that voice before, I opened my eyes and saw that Luna was standing before me.

“Luna!” I screamed I jumped out of the chair I was sitting on and ran to her. I gave her a hug.

“Calm down my daughter. The plane isn’t going to crash.” I hugged her even more and I felt tears go down my face. “Sh. My daughter.” She said and started to rub my back.

“Thank you.” I told her.

“Your welcome, my daughter.” She said with a smile. I smiled back at her through the tears.

“listen to me daughter.” I nodded my head and gave her my full attentions. “When you get to the meeting, you know the feud between cat shifters and wolf shifters.”

“Yes.”

“We are going to end it.” She told me.

Lucian’s POV

            We came up to the house where the hunter was living. My head looked in the window  and there sitting in a chair was Todd. He was having a party for killing my sister and Alpha. My anger boiled as I watched this. I’m going to kill him. I stepped back to give me a good leap through the window. I looked to Riley, he nodded his head telling me to go for it. I nodded back and leaped through the window. The glassed broke in a shards. Todd whipped around from his seat and stared at us. He pulled the gun out that he had and pointed it.

What do you think should happen to Todd??