Day's Before the Meeting

Hey guys!!! hope that you all enjoy this chapter. Let me know you all think!

COMMENT FAN &VOTE

Raine’s POV

            I was excited to see the snow leopard territory, I never been out of the werewolf territory before. I was nervous too, I knew that no shifter would attack me. But it felt different, I felt like I was invading. We were driving behind the Blythe’s, they were taking us to their castle. That was where the meeting was going to be taken place. We reached the grounds to the castle, I looked out the windshield to the massive castle looming in front of me. It was made out of white marble. It had a beautiful garden out front.

            Kade parked the truck behind the limo, and we stepped out. “Mr. Alchemy, I called everyone and the meeting will be held sooner then what we all agreed on.” Mr. Blythe said.

“Thank you for informing me.” Kade told the man.

“Sir, Mr. Haig is here, he brought someone. He said that he request your presences now.” The butler said.

“Thank you.”

“Come,” Mrs. Blythe said., she lead us inside and into the living area.

Dexter’s POV

            I heard the door open behind me and I stood up. The girl remained seated and I stood in front of her. “Mr. Haig, what demands my presence?” The snow leopard king asked. I stepped out of the way showing them the girl that I brought with me.

            I watched the mothers face turn to shock and then happiness. She ran to the girl with open arms. “Elizabeth!” She exclaimed. And hugged the girl tight.

“Mom.” I heard her whispered in the snow leopard queen’s ear.

“Where have you been?” He father asked.

“When I ran away, I found myself in Cheetah territory, and Dexter here took me in. I lost my memory, I guess I hit my head or something. But he found me and kept me safe.” The girl explained.

“I’m just glad that your safe.” He mother said. And then turned to me, “Thank you so much.”

“It was nothing.” I told her and smiled at little Elizabeth. I was glad that she finally had a home.

“Thank you.” I heard Elizabeth say.

“No problem kiddo.” I told her and ruffled her hair before the king took her into his arms.

            I looked at the other people that were in the house, werewolves by the look and the smell. But there was something else that I smelled. Something that smelled good, great actually. I shook my head and walked over to them. I knew the one was Kade Alchemy, and the girl must be her mate.

“Hello, Mr. Alchemy.” I told him and held out my hand, he took and it and quickly shook it.

“Mr. Haig. Raine I’ll like you to meet Dexter Haig.” The girl named Raine held out her hand and I took it, it sent electric currents through me. The feeling was amazing, I wanted it to last forever. I looked the girl up and down,, she was wearing a tank top, above it I saw the Alchemy crest and tribal tattoos. They looked like they weren’t done by the humans. She must have seen me staring a them because she said. “The Goddess, Luna. Gave them to me.” She whispered.

“Cool.” I whispered back and smiled at the girl. I stepped away from her. The smell of her was intoxicating. I had to walk away.

“Dexter. Come with me, I’ll show you to your room.” The queen said, I was thankful for the distraction. Elizabeth ran up and grabbed my hand and pulled me along following after her mother. I couldn’t help but smile at the little girl.

“I’ll take you guys to your room.” I heard the king say to Kade and Raine.

            I followed the queen down the hall, Elizabeth disappeared on me, but I had a feeling that I would see her soon. I looked around at the white marble that the castle was build out of. The walls were lined with paintings and swords. There was artifacts sitting in glass containers. I heard foot steps running down the hall. I was about to turn when I felt someone jump on my back.

“Piggy back ride!” The cheery little girl screamed.

“Elizabeth Blythe! What has gotten into you?” Her mother asked.

“I’m just so happy to be back!” She squealed. We stopped at one of the closed doors and the queen opened it for me.

“Please make yourself at home.” She told me. She grabbed Elizabeth’s hand and left the room. I closed the door softly, all my suit cases were in the room. I headed over to the one and pulled out some fresh clothes. I then headed into the bathroom and took a shower.

Kade’s POV

            Raine and I were holding hands as the king lead us too our room. He said his goodbyes quickly and left without saying another word. Raine went in first and I followed closely behind her. She went to her suitcase and pulled out some clothes.

“I’m going to go take a shower, if you want to join me.” She said with a wink. I licked my lips at her and quickly grabbed some clothes. And we headed into the bathroom.